Reviews for Dreams
miss-peake chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
that was another wonderful poem of yours... that was so beautifully written too. There is a passion oosing out of the lines that grabs me... keep it up
Written chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
very cool. I LOVE this one. ; you have plenty of reviews. XD I think its because of the natural way you write. I like the way it all flows.
Inwe chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I love your use of imagery in this. It really paints a picture in your mind of what this is about. Keep writing!
behindNosweetSmIlE chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Very vivid. I like it!
~Salix Nigra~
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Very good poem, with some unique images to describe the dreaming process. This was well-written, and flowed well, and I especially liked the lines "the sun rises now, a symphony of red". Good work, keep writing :)
*cosmo-queen*
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Wonderful! Deep! I'm feeling it!
Shaisy chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Wonderful poem. It's insanely good! I love it.. I love the words you chose. Great imagery. Keep writing!
Madaline-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Kool i like the poem its nice, very truthful!
Irrana chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Impressive.

I love your fourth stanza and your comparison of you and the doll. Your words blend well and you offer great description. Althought I'm not sure if you meant it but it seems a little spacy in a way. How do each of those things you mention do with dreams?

Well, like I said well written, good job.
pUpPyLoVeR827 chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I really like this one, and all your other poems. but this one is my fav. what inspires you to write your poems? do they have a secret meaning? review my stuff if write anything.
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! I loved the imagery and your words, dreams are such good inspirations. Great work!

P.S.

Thanks for the review, sorry it took a while for me to review yours
Silken-Memories chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
I like the rhyming couplets. hehe D
Micol Wydor chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
*sadness* I want to add this to my favorites, but it won't let me. -

I love the deep emotion expressed in this poem. Great imagery, my favorites being the part about the china doll and 'the sun rises now, a symphony of red'. It's very thoughtful and searching...Anyway, I love.
TwyliteRose chapter 1 . 9/30/2003