Reviews for May the Silence be Your Warning
chococcino chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Can't wait to read the next chap

_
chococcino chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This story's GREAT!

The ending for this chapter is sweet!

The top bit was my favourite though,

it was well-written (like the rest of the story)

and exciting .

choco
Frostbeard chapter 16 . 3/27/2005
This is the first time I have seen a story of the likes of this. Few have the patience to write such stories, good job. It makes me feel for the characters and the future is unclear. It also feels realistic because of how much of humanity you display, keep it up.
secluded existence chapter 8 . 1/25/2004
hey! this is a cool story! its very suspenseful! i only read to chapter 6 yet though, i have to read chapter 7 later. wow! youve done a good job of creating a lot of suspense! because like you have like that 2 story thing going on at once and u really dont know what is happening in either so it makes u want to read more!
so WRITE more now!
o, and if u have time, can u read my fic, the stone. thanks!
Galya chapter 6 . 1/10/2004
Good
picks up more towards the end
Somethings:
Icebox (not fridge)
Some sentences or fragments present
some words are missused
dialogue punctuation still needs work
do you really think Monisha would be able to read though?
secluded existence chapter 6 . 1/9/2004
hey! this story seems cool! i havent actually read it yet though. LOL i copied it into microsoft word to read 4 later! ill review when i finish!
Nigel chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
brilliant
very spooky
i rather liked it
keep up the good work
cheers
Midnight chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
Very very nice indeed! Lovely story, a few minor slip ups in the typing, but they can be fixed easily enough.

The story is very good. Very mysterious and makes me wonder what's going to happen!

Keep writing, DO NOT give up! Writing is tough, especially when writer's block attacks! This story is a great idea and has a lot of potential!

Write more, post it and I promise to review the new chapters.

*Hug*

Love,

~MIDNIGHT~
echoes of chaos chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
entrancing. and definately makes you want more. there will be more posted? i'll be on the lookout!