Reviews for Year and a Day
Alcione Pendergast chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I'm not a Wiccan, but I do understand this poem - I've been reading up on Wiccan out of curiosity, and I have a friend who is Wiccan. Good work. :)
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
A very nice poem. I'm not at that stage yet. *sigh* I've only been Wiccan for a little over nine months. I'm almost there though.
Blessed Be!
Lor
Gothic Wraith chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
I honestly don't understand some of the things in this peice 'cause I'm not a wiccan, but nonetheless it was good. Kudos (or whatever that word is) to you for standing up for what you believe.
Rana Eressea chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
It touches me deep down. I love it. The carefree innocence mixed with the profound belief is absolutely wonderful. Cheers, and blessed be.
Miss Meticulous chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
I really like your poem. One of my good friends is wiccan, so I know all about the strange looks. You have a lot of talent, keep writing. I really like your poetry.
aulliana chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
LOVE it. I'm still in my year-and-a-day. This is all so true. I crack up when I read my original BOS and as for my first ritual... well, let's just not go there, lol.

Job well done, girl!

aulliana
hopelessly.helplessly chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
yeah! that was really fun!
NatsterSugerRush chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
i've been thinking about converting to become a Wiccan and I really liked your poem
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
I dont understand some of it cuz im not wiccan... but I really admiore people with faith & your poem displays your faith very well... great poem
Runwithscythes chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
very nice and touching :)