Reviews for Fate
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
This is good, I like the ending, it kinda says that love is supreme to all.(I am such a romantic yet don't have a girlfriend, O' the irony)
Tenika D chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Definitely one of your best; I liked how some of the lines rhymed and some of them didn't. ;) Pardon my scarceness of late - I've been having to catch up on all my homework, and I can't get on the computer until I'm done. I promise I'll get around the reviewing the rest, though! . Another beautiful piece - once again, the ending line has a nice finality to it that really finishes the poem well.

Tenika Dargan
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Now that is some damn good poetry. I think poetry speaks for itself when you read it aloud. I read this aloud a couple times and my, your words just make me want to close my eyes and visualize. You're right, we as humans, have the knowledge that we will eventually die. And we do not know where we go afterwards, if it's a new life, or eternity. I really love this poem, most of your works have me a tears pretty much. Thank you so much for your reviews, I'm definitely putting you on my favorite authors, too many of your poems to go on my favorite list hehe my favorite has got to be this one though and "Formless Tattoo" you have such talent, I wish there were more poets like you.

*Jenna*