Reviews for Scarla
Rissa chapter 15 . 6/26/2010
Great story. I know you haven't updated it for over five years but I hope you will someday. I'm dying to read the rest of it. :)
Ahemait chapter 16 . 2/17/2005
she loves him? how sweet. not sarcasm by thte way. anyway, awesome chapter. i thought you weren't ever going to update again! yes well, ya did. you have an awesome skil at writing fight scenes, making them describtive and realistic. great chapter. don't take too long to update. hmm, i shouldn't talk...i hardly ever update
DigiDayDreamer chapter 16 . 2/10/2005
Ah, Andaren, you've updated! _

I was wondering about Ara'at's role, seeing he didn't do anything important plotwise until now. I had no vampires couldn't bite into victims of the same gender.

I was surprised Mark was capable of an incredibly useful spell, and it makes me wonder where you got an idea like that. And you're making a lot of things important again like the grimoire and Lee - poor Scarla, being surrounded by men.

And the whole thing with Danny turning into a you-know-what, I once thought of that happening at the very beginning. Looks Lee and Marco are the only humans in the story now, unless Danny could become a half-you-know-what.

Other than that, your words still entertain me. _ Sorry for not offerig any constructive critcism.

Until next review...

Spell ya later!
Travithian Axile chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
Hey, I've read until here so far and you're a pretty good writer yourself. Scarla seems like a typical soulless vampire at first, but you make her character deeper. And actually I kind of already guessed that the doctor was Danny and I was right! Anyway, I'm going to continue reading, and thanks for reading my story.
Ahemait chapter 15 . 12/6/2004
a dragon? in the words of marco. odd, yet still cool
Ahemait chapter 14 . 12/6/2004
okay... _ that was really random, but thats OKAY!
Ahemait chapter 12 . 11/30/2004
would someone like that "lesser one" be able to put breath into scarla's lungs...erg! so it 'tis
Ahemait chapter 11 . 11/30/2004
damn you and cliff hangers! -shakes fist-
Ahemait chapter 10 . 11/30/2004
tis depressing for danny if scarla dies... yes. but i think that the talk about werewolves is a bit too long and out of place...erg, unless if they're gonna poof later on in the story.
Ahemait chapter 9 . 11/30/2004
somehow i think that marco is going murder them all...maybe i'm crazy...grg, i shall find out...
Ahemait chapter 8 . 11/30/2004
i pity danny. the weight of the world...he's blunt. yes, but still cool. -thumbs up-
Ahemait chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
oh! now we have a vampire hunter in the plot (not including danny) 'tis good! makes for the plot, good verses evil, but you cant kill something thats not truly evil! ahh! self is getting speechy! -runs into wall- ONWARD!
Ahemait chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
oh! i like how you told the background info on how the first vampire was created. Very cool!yes!
Ahemait chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
too lazt to sign in. So now Danny Hunter is indeed a hunter, in'eresting. YET STILL AWESOME! -winks- now i shall go on the the chapter... -nods- yup
Ahemait chapter 4 . 11/26/2004
uo! very cool! dont let mar die, he's funny! yeah well anyway, whats ara'rt gonna do when he's recharged, to say bluntly? he gonna come after them? magick! fun! i shall go one to next chapter! -la la la-
61 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »