Reviews for Mirai Mikomi
MarshmallowFever chapter 10 . 8/7/2005
Oh I love your story! Please please please update really soon!
Peeka-chan chapter 10 . 7/15/2005
HUG!*glomps* Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for updating! And trying is better than not trying! YAY YOU UPDATED AND DIDN'T LEAVE SUCH A CLIFFIE! _ *is so happy cannot express words*
Lanori chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
I can't believe it. You UPDATED. 0.0 Yes! And it's about time, too. *waves pitchfork and torch dangerously* How dare you leave us at a cliffhanger like that? I thought for sure you'd left her to die- or maybe you'd gone and died, yourself. Forgive my ranting and accept my thanks for the new chapter. I quite liked it, especially the bit with Yuummei's father trying to use decent silverware. . And don't go away for so long again.

(I read The Silver Kiss recently, too. I liked it, surprisingly, considering I practically NEVER read vampire stories.)
Nekosune chapter 9 . 12/26/2004
PLEASE, PLEASE, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE! UPDATE! _;
Nekosune chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
I agree with everyone else. The story's awsome but you need to update! *does puppy dog eyes* Pwease?
Lanori chapter 8 . 8/22/2004
I wish you would update this. *puts on a pathetic look*
SKT chapter 9 . 7/9/2004
_' i just realized i reviewed chapter one before...i meant to review chapter 9. sorry _'
SKT chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
What? You can't leave it at that! I just got around to reading this after coming back from Expo, and this is too big of a clif hanger! I love it and all, but please update soon! I really really want to know what will happen to her!
Lanori chapter 6 . 7/7/2004
DITTO THAT! Argh! Get the next chapter up quick!
TeamYukinoDragon chapter 9 . 7/5/2004
Oh god no!Someone save her!Damn you and your damn cliffhangers!
-the
SilverDragon
Lanori chapter 9 . 7/5/2004
Hooray! Another chapter! Gee, I haven't even read it yet, but... I know I'll like it! lol
Zelia Theb chapter 8 . 6/28/2004
Happy to see an update.
It certainly is getting weird for Yuumei. Seems like Hikari might end up being her protector from those horrible girls.
BlakLace chapter 8 . 6/27/2004
omgosh u finally updated -.-;; u took long enough, awesomers dode XD
TeamYukinoDragon chapter 8 . 6/25/2004
bout flippin time u updated! I was gettin' bored and no one else would! Hey, i got a favor to ask. can u check out my new story? its called Rui Rui.
-the
SilverDragon
Lanori chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
This is great! I LOVE it! Please write more!
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »