Reviews for Rough Draft
Dominique Diane chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
OH MY GOD! So awesome! I totally loved it, all this actions and Nate telling her his love and then killing himself, God! Amazing!
Diane!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
He WAS lying about falling for me…it was obvious from the way he held me that he'd fallen

Shouldn't it be 'wasn't'
sannie chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
Awesome possum story.
Brimo94 chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
One of the best stories I've read... I love it so much... Thanks for sharing your creativity, imagination, talent, and sweet tooth for romance... you write the most adorable and heart-warming scenes. I love it! Thank you!
Licoricetears chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Someday, you should publish something. I've been so wrapped up in this that I haven't the heart to read actual books!
Riri chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
Nice story
F.H.W chapter 27 . 11/4/2012
Ahhhh nice story:)
But i didnt really like the fact that Eve could be changed sooo much after she met Matt.. I guess its just not plausible for me "
But interesting plot and nice way you portray your characters:) great job! And thanks for writing and sharing this with all of us:)
twibbit chapter 27 . 8/11/2012
:))
The Quotidian Life chapter 25 . 7/29/2012
Hiya Julie

I have to say that I really enjoyed reading this story. It was extremely well written and I couldn't really fault anything! I really love the relationship between matt and eve as well as all the other characters

Congrats on the amazing job, even though you finished writing this year's ago and congrats on the SKoW awards too.

This book is definitely going on my favourites list.

Cheers
TQL
Jaz Dhillon chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Great. Would love to read more
The Imagination Addict chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
i like your main character! xD she's so quirky and spontaneous
luvergirl160 chapter 25 . 12/28/2011
This story had such a cute plot! (: I love all the twists and turns and I had so much fun reading this story. I hope you continue writing because this story was really creative and amazing!
sweetpea chapter 25 . 8/14/2011
I liked this story. It started out kind of slow for a while, but the chapters past the wedding were better than the ones at that beginning of the story. The beginning chapters were still good in my opinion, and they made the impression of just a cute story. By the end I did really end up liking it quite a bit, so thank you for writing it.
kiveda chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
too lazy 2 log in!but thats my real fp name

i dont suppose you'll have her run away with Nate or anything...

ok i randomly felt lyk commenting, BYE!
notjustink chapter 13 . 7/12/2011
Okay, so while I love this story, the one part that confused me was the Ali/ Allison thing. I thought they were the same person. For thirteen chapters. It was probably just me not reading closely enough, but I totally thought that Matt just stopped his sister from shooting Eve. Phew. Ok. haha Anyway, this is really good! :)
657 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »