Reviews for Rough Draft
Jaded182 chapter 25 . 6/25/2005
This is one of the best damn stories I've EVER read! I LOVE IT! I realy do! Great job! The plot was really good, I love the charachters! I LOVE IT! hihihi
tickle-me-pretty15 chapter 25 . 5/30/2005
Ok i read this all the way through in two day. YOu have to get this published. This is exuse my french, the best fucking story i read ever.I hope you continue to write stories. YOu are an incredible writer.I'm srry im only reviewing once and i didn't get to give you suport while writing this. But how about this ill be rooting for you to get this published.

tickles!
xWhit3StaRx chapter 25 . 4/3/2005
wow, this story was definitely a lot more than what i expected! not that i didn't like how you made it! i absolutely loved it _ and i probably wouldn't have it any other way...keep writing cuz you're absolutely awesome!

-xWhit3StaRx
depressed-and-bored chapter 13 . 3/19/2005
Good old brother and sister bond. And then Paul just had to come up...
DuchessYappingDog chapter 25 . 2/28/2005
Wow. I didn't cry, but I'm still really, really happy that I read this story. Sigh. That was so sweet. Can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
AtlanticHart chapter 25 . 2/18/2005
I AM SO BAD! Ok ok so here's what happened...HUGE computer crash last year complete with 22 viruses and a dead harddrive and all of that...anyway had some indication it might have been this website that infected my computer so I'd been avoiding it, but now that I've got all sorts of cool protection gear on the new computer I decided I'd come back...to nothing. Nothing happened. Except I finally finished this story and you made me SO HAPY! Awesome, awesome story, I loved it!
ve chapter 25 . 2/16/2005
such a cute story! such cool characters too! you have no idea what their true intentions are until the very end. keeps me on edge as it unfolds.
Lindsay Marie chapter 24 . 2/10/2005
This was one of the most amazing and beautiful stories i've ever read...Im dying to read the epilogue. Please post it asap!
green thoughts and apples chapter 25 . 12/22/2004
Wow, this story just blew me away! I loved how this wasn't a cliche topic, and you weren't afraid to stray away from some predicatableness. (if that makes sense?) Like, some authors would have split them up for good or cause Eve to fall in love with some random guy just to stay away from the cliche, but the way you kept them together and made their problems real (well, real enough for their situation ;)) was so much better than some complex plot. I loved this story for the way it was written and how you took your time explaining things. It made it much more believable. And definitely the surprises kept me on my fingers while reading. Great job and it's a wonderful story!
Destiny Violet chapter 25 . 10/8/2004
ahh! this is totally the awesomest story ever! AHH! i totally luved how you ended it. *screaM* i read it all! whee!
Destiny Violet chapter 9 . 10/7/2004
ahh! i totally needa finish this but i luv your descriptions:)
Destiny Violet chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
yay:) i'm reading another story! hope this one's good... so far i'm sorta confused about how the giovanni fortune and eve moore go together. but i'm sure i'll get it when i finish reading:)
Fallen Oblivion chapter 25 . 9/2/2004
I loved your "Something Short of Ordinary" stories so much that I had to read this story. I'm speechless from the...amazingness (I have no idea if this word actually exists or not, I'm at a loss for words.) of this story. I read the first chapter and I could not walk away from the computer. I'm blown totally out of the water. I really don't know what to say but "WOW!".
I really want to tell you in person how much I enjoy your writing. If I'm not too much of a coward, I'll message you and tell you.
You're an amazing writer.
Thank you for writing such a lovely story.
Thanks again,
Tiff
Julia chapter 25 . 8/24/2004
It took me so much to finally finish reading this story. First the internet went out (cause Time Warner sucks at the moment, thankfully I don't have time warner cable just road runner) and then before the last chapter, I had to leave to stay the night at my sister's (who does not have a computer) but now I'm finally done. Excellent story, much different from a lot of love stories on .
Dawn chapter 25 . 8/4/2004
A few weak parts here and there, but overall wonderful. I love happy endings! It has taken me 2 hours of reading and I think I'm going blind.
Thanks for a great read.
Look forward to future books.
657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »