Reviews for Rough Draft
Julietish chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hello, there! It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and I'm pleased to tell you that your story has been inducted onto the ADoR archive. Congratulations! Here's your raving review:

Inspired by a song, Rough Draft is the thrilling story with the right balance between romance and drama amidst a discovered "conspiracy". It is quite the refreshing one because there is no high school drama (surprise, surprise). When Matt Fitzgerald enters her life, she can't help but think he's being a bit too secretive. Eve, the independent protagonist, agrees to a marriage with Matt the blond stranger in order to not let her family down. Unpredictable and romantic, the story is the romance written with a lovely prose.

-Juliet
Kelly Rogala chapter 25 . 5/9/2011
I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this story a lot! The characters were very well defined and you have a great way with words! Keep up the great work, can't wait to read more of you!
witeaya chapter 27 . 5/5/2011
how i love this story.

but ricky's short-sightedness pissed me off.
nicaaaaa chapter 25 . 4/30/2011
Aww, this story is so sweet! I love them both :') Keep writing, you're way too awesome to stop ;)
leng chapter 27 . 3/7/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. I've re-read this story so many times, and every time I read it, I always get pulled in. I fall in love with the characters, the plot all over again. Thanks for writing stories that make us(readers) hey hooked all over again. ].
starlight-angel88 chapter 25 . 11/21/2010
Yay! Great story :D
sportluvr chapter 23 . 11/8/2010
I shook my head wildly as the tears finally spilled forth and down my cheeks. "You don't love me. You never did. You only acted like you did so that Matt's plan would work."

i believe u mean ricky's plan! but i love the story and cant wait to continue reading
Rach chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
Awesome story!

I liked this chapter and I like Allison.
Aradia Cloud chapter 24 . 6/19/2010
I still think she's an idiot. But a happy idiot at that.
Aradia Cloud chapter 23 . 6/19/2010
Eve is such an idiot. She's blowing things WAY put of proportion. She loves him, right? Sure. He loves her right? Hells yeah. So what's the prob? Stupid girl...
Aradia Cloud chapter 20 . 6/19/2010
Just kill her. She's stupid, because no one told her to run away.
Aradia Cloud chapter 19 . 6/19/2010
Daddy? DADDY?
Aradia Cloud chapter 18 . 6/19/2010
Oh hell. She knows.
Aradia Cloud chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
Eve, stop acting like a little freakin brat. They didn't tell you in order to protect you, you crazy girl.
MelodieCC chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
this is quite interesting... :)
657 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »