Reviews for Rough Draft
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 27 . 7/15/2009
OMG...! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME STORY;)
ghurl00 chapter 25 . 7/6/2009
aw... that is so cute:)

i lavved the story!

it progressed really well. i felt it:)

i cried. can you believe it, i cried? LOL:))

great story!
Emaryllis chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
Hahahaha wow, I think my mouth was hanging wide open for the entire chapter. It was a super fast explanation of the family past, but it worked pretty well. I have one suggestion though: if you ever decide to edit the story, do you think you could add a little more intrigue to the previous chapters? I know that Eve was suspicious because Matt kept asking questions, but I didn't really feel the secretive/mysterious vibe while I was reading (when he kept asking questions about the other guys, I just kind of assumed that he was a little jealous maybe?). So yeah, maybe you could add a few more hints that something strange/sinister is going on.

But anyways, I really like this story so far. I haven't read anything like it on FP before, so I'm excited :]
kcat chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
sorry but it's just not my cup of tea, I just keep wanting to yell at them all to shut up!

plus I think the fact that you keep stating the kind of person she is, as opposed to betraying it in how she thinks/action etc is really annoying me (I know it's really hard to do without being obvious about it [and therefore annoying] but generally it involves doing a lot of character studies etc and having some faith in your readers to pick up on it-and sometimes they won't, but hey that's life)
Sakiru Yume chapter 25 . 5/18/2009
Okay, I really liked this story. I thought that the idea was really original, and I really enjoyed reading it. I especially thought that her reaction to finding the restrictions, instead of being, like "oh, how nice" was more realistic. I hate it when people have unrealistic reactions to things.
0-ancient-greece-rocks-0 chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
great story! :)
gulistanlik chapter 22 . 4/4/2009
Nate really loved her? Oh no. Oh man, no.

And Matt, what's going to happen? I doubt he'll die but...
slee5133 chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
aw loved it! is there a reason it's under general? I would classify it more as romance... but it's awesomely sweet!
Vicky A chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
This is actually the second time I read this story. I think it is amazing and you should do a sequal or something, that relates to this story. :)
BlueberryMuffinMonster chapter 23 . 3/25/2009
omg ! this chapter is soo sad ... i'm tearing up so much that i can see my laptop screen ... its al blury:(
Broken Cascade chapter 27 . 2/20/2009
This story was so sweet, but at the same time, it wasn't just fluff. It's really amazing writing.
kaw97 chapter 27 . 1/3/2009
Just wanted to say that this is a GREAT story! So refreshing to have a story that's NOT about high school drama.

Sometime, have someone go through and correct mistakes and it will be even better!
intercostalspace chapter 25 . 1/1/2009
wow. you actually wrote "We lived happily ever after." :D
intercostalspace chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
lovely chapter. :)
intercostalspace chapter 23 . 1/1/2009
that's so freaking sad! wtf is with that "i need to find who i am" crap?
657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »