Reviews for Rough Draft
secretwriter2 chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
I love all of your stories and can't wait to see what happens with this one. Don't stress yourself too much. I was editor-in-chief of my high school yearbook, so I understand how stressful it is, but I loved every minute of it!
Elizabethie chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
This is the greatest story I've ever read by you! Okay so it may sound kind of stupid but I there's definitely a difference between this and say, Change For the Better (not that I don't LOVE all of the stories!) I really really really love this one, I hope you add more soon!
Dark Moonlight chapter 5 . 11/10/2003

first cuz of the drink that she even thought about drinking

then cuz Matt just made her leave so soon after getting there

then cuz only one person was told about the 'engagement'

and finally cuz u ended it right ther!

i wanna know! *throws fit* ok im fine

update
Iris chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
Yup, law school. I'm beginning to wonder about going even though I still want to go. Anyway, on to the review... as usual, I loved the chapter. Matt is still a total sweetheart and I absolutely loved how you ended the chapter. I love cliffhangers! Of course, now I can't wait for the next chapter where everything is explained. So, update as soon as you can! :D
Minyaithwen chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
*smile* your stories ALWAYS put me in a good mood. Without fail. Sorry I haven't reviewed for so long. I a complete flake.

Why did you end with a cliffy? It's not kind. What's up with Matt. I mean, he's a sweetheart. Nathan is a sleezbag he reminds of Brad Pitt. (ag please excuse me while I throw up over a picture of him. Wait a sec, that's pretty off topice.

Anyways. I can't wati to see what's up with the guys being all tense and all, so update soon please! Toodles and have a nice day/week!
Phoebs chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
Another good chapter. This made me laugh:

"Can you say no to anyone?"

"Um…no?"

Anyways, Ali is a cool friend. She's especially funny when she kicked Eve...again. And Matt is cool too. I'm glad he pulled Eve away from Nate. Who knows if maybe there was something in that wine or something...

Post more when you can.
You Need More Flair chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
More, please!
sapofbks2008 chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
I loved the chapter. I can't wait for more to come. I want to find out what is going on with Nate.
Midnight Owl chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
oh my god how can you end there? doesn't it cause you pain to know that you caused me pain by making a cliffie? okay that was confusing. i know what you mean about being busy...but update as soon as you have a chance! please!
cbprice25 chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
Hmm... It's getting interesting. And the length was good. I can't wait until you reveal more about her "past"! Update soon!
snowtiger13731 chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
Now I'm caught up. Ish. I kind of know who Nathan is. I know I didn't like him. And the prologue still confuzzles me. That is not good. Whoa. Julia just got a theory. Matt. . . he wouldn't have blonde hair by chance? Maybe he's the guy who's supposed to marry Eve. Or maybe Nathan's supposed to. Or maybe they know each other from the scene at the beginning. Hmm. *ponders* Okie. . . this is Julia's preposterous theory that she just told andz. Matt's supposed to marry Eve. But Nathan wants to, because he wants the Giovanni fortune. But maybe (this is the part where it gets strange) he wants to kill her, so then the money will be all his. But Matt doesn't want him to kill her. And he knows Nathan will. So he doesn't like Nathan. And Matt wants to marry her. Hmm. yeah, strange theory.

Ouch, bringing up the Matt topic. Lol, 'there's your man'. Hmm, very persuing-ish guy. Maybe he DOES want to take her out. He seems like he does. Or it was a VERY good act. Haha, she has to ask him out.

w. The blushing. . . looking down. . . then touching her hand reassuringly. S W. So sweet. I'm awwing here. A lot. Now, all together. W.

Whoa. Matt's asking a lot of questions. I have a feeling all those guys are going to be important. Somehow. And so is Nathan. Asking a lot of questions, I mean. Not satisfying for my curiosity.

Lol, Rick and his sense of humor. Wow. Expensive outfit here. Very scandalous. hehe. EEk! She turned Nate down! And spending time with RICKY! EEk. I think my theory's working out. No, not the one with Eve. The one involving Ricky and Allison. *squeals* Aww, sweet Matt. I kind of get the feeling it's a bit corny, kind of movie-ish, but I think it's sweet. Now I'm not so sure I completely like Matt.

OOh. I don't like that line. "Family must be wealthy. . ." "If you only knew. . ." OOh. Very suppressive about what's going on. Not good. I like the paragraph with her talking about her passion for painting. eek, way too much alliteration in there with the 'p's. Uh oh. Now talking about her parents. Not getting a great feeling from that. Matt knows too much. I think my theory is correct. The long preposterous one. Well, maybe not so much about Nathan, but I think Matt's supposed to marry her.

OOh, fancy schmacy party. Okie, now telling people that not only have they been together for six months, but they're ENGAGED? I think she's being sucked into some plot with her naive mind. OOh, Nate again. DON'T DRINK IT, YOU IDIOT! Matt to the rescue. I don't know who to like now. I think Matt. But he's a bit. . . not-exactly-innocent. Not good. Cuz I'm really cynical anyway.

It's fine you took a while to get up the chapter. I can tell more action is starting. And again, I'm really sorry I didn't review the last chapter. Stupid me. I'm off to go running. Update when you can. TTyl.

§ julia §
snowtiger13731 chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
Oh shit. I can't believe I missed the last chapter. How the hell did I miss the last chapter? Oh well. I'm putting off homework until I get both these chapters done. *sigh* Deep breath. Julia's geared up for a long review. Hopefully. Computer will not fail meeh now. I hope. It's no wonder I have long reviews. . . blabbering way too much. Oh well. Moving on now.

What's movie night? Hmm. Uh oh. Forgot about movie night. *shakes head* tsk tsk. Lol. . . yeah, call up Matt. I'm beginning to think that dude is gay. Rick, I mean. Lol. Hmm, does Matt like her? Mebe. I don't think so. But he's a potential boyfriend. . . I don't hate him yet. Which is saying a lot, considering I don't like every character four chapters into the storie.

Well, instinct says a lot. Eww, Paul sounds SO gross. Gonna make me puke rite now. Eh, not so great at making up an excuse on the spot, huh? A broken leg and supposedly needing some slacks ironed. Not a very convincing excuse. Lol. . . . Lmao. Well, Matt's at least convincing. OMG. . . not good for her relationship with Allison, though.

Yup, I'm definitely getting a potentional-boyfriend-type vibe from Matt. And I don't remember who Nathan was. I'll check after this. Hmm. . . Matt has a secret. I really need to read the first chapter again.

Yeah, kinda thought it was a bit short. But that's okie. Ack, short review. Sry. No tym for long reviews nemore. :(

Hehe, andz and I have major issues with suppessing our review lengths. You're very welcome for taking the time to write all this junk. I lyk it. Hehe. Oh, I think I have enough reason to put my writing down. No, you aren't allowed to do that. Look at your stories! They're great! Lol. Yeah, I have ONE guy friend I can tell everything to, and I really can relate to Eve (that's her name! forgot it) about being wary about guys. Definitely. Guys are not on mai trust radar right now. Stupid guyz. I think Rick and Allison should so get together. And ditch Dylan. Lolz. I don't like that name. Probably why I don't like him. OOh, Julia's getting closer on her theory on Nate and Ricky. Wait. . . what WAS that theory. God dammit, how am I supposed to know how they know each other? Grr. Lol. OOh, totally figuring out your plot? Well, see, I don't even remember what my theory was, so no worries. Yeah, that WAS a short reviews. Long reviews are usually twice that length. Hehe. You're welcome, really. Update when you can. And I'm so sorry I didn't review this earlier! Somehow I missed it. Stupid me. Now I'm off to reread the beginning and review the next chapter before I go running.

§ julia §
Raekami chapter 4 . 11/7/2003
-wave- Long time no talk to. Not sure if you remember me. Anyway, it was one of those days where I needed something interesting to do and I remembered your penname, typed it in, found this story. Whoo! I love it I love Eve. Her whole character. The first chapter actually inspired a page idea for one of my role playing characters, so I thank you greatly for that. But, I hope you update soon because I can't wait to read more. Bai bai! -flies off-
Flawless Storm chapter 4 . 11/2/2003
It wasn't too short. Or maybe that is because I read the two chapters together. It's a good beginning. Can't wait for more :) Flawless Storm.
Faded Soulfire chapter 4 . 10/25/2003
Hey, its 8:40 AM on a Saturday and I don't know why I'm up this early lol, but I figured I may as well catch up and review this chapter before I flood myself with a very compact weekend... Ok, where should I start? Hmm, beginning is usually the best place.

Alright, yes it was the shortest chapter so far, but despite that, it was also one of my favorite chapters. Matt is so sweet in this chapter; the little act him and Eve put on was brilliant! Hehe, oh and yes dear old Matt Fitzgerald is hiding quite the little secret. Ya wanna hear something stupid? well, everytime I see 'Fitzgerald' it reminds me of this kid from my school, who's last name is 'Fitzwater' and my friend has the hugest crush on him. Ok, that wasn't important or anything but yeah...

Cool, about New York. I had an idea that that was what you wanted to know that for. My own bench? Awesome! I so won't get caught, if I'm sly enough. Ha, no one would suspect me to do such a heinus crime with school property lol. Glad you like my long reviews,Julia (snowtiger13731) and I write the longest reviews back and stuff with our stories. So, this review is considered mega short to me even if it may seem huge to you. Um, sure... I need coffee, or something with sugar. Ah, well hope you can update soon because I can't think of anything else to say. I'm kinda brain dead in the morning. Well, I really should go cuz I'm going to the local S.P.C.A to help take care of the dogs and cats and all that good stuff. Heh, well have a good day or week. Don't know when I'll talk to you next. So, I'll see you whenever I'm on aol.

Andrea