Reviews for Rough Draft
Faded Soulfire chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
Even though I've seen most of this, I still promised you I'd review when you update and I always keep my word... And it always nice to read over the chapter... In a way, Allison seems kinda airhead-ish and hilarious like my friend w/ the whole boyfriend thing.. Hehe. But, it was a fun update nonetheless. Haha, out of curiosity... I think this story was based in New York [excuse me, i've been having a slight brain lapse lately] and when you were asking me what kind of stuff you could do there... was that for when you actually go to NY or was that actually for this story. I know its a random question and that part still hasn't come up *keeps mouth closed* but I was just curious about that.

Ya know what? I'm really starting to talk too much. And I'm sorta jealous- I wish I had my own bench with my fav bands lyrics on it! Ha... but then again, I do have this bench at an old baseball field that had my initials and all my crushes initials inside hearts. Oh, I'm just pathetic, oh well... I'm only a girl. So, this little shopping excursion should be interesting... So, take your time updating and don't stress yourself out.. well that's easy for me to say since I know a lot, but I understand the whole deal with stuff to do and not tons of time to update.

So, I'll ttyl. Bye Julie!

~Andrea
Midnight Owl chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
wow...i love your story! i really like Eve...she's very chill. Is it going to be a Ricky and Allison thing? With that guy upstairs and Eve? I love your story! update soon plz!
Iris chapter 3 . 10/16/2003
I happen to think filler chapters are great and not boring, but that's just me. Anyway, I'll keep this short: I am so glad to see another chapter up and I can't wait for the next chapter. Oh, and if I sounded like I wanted you to hurry up and update, I didn't mean to. Update when you can and keep up the great work! :)
LazyDaze06 chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
oh, this sounds hella interesting. different 4rm ur normal.
Phoebs chapter 3 . 10/16/2003
And there, we see the boy-crazy best friend! Man, does she move on fast! Lol. Matt seems nice, and can't wait to know more about him. Post more when u can.
Lyssa O chapter 3 . 10/16/2003
hey...it's been a while. nice story, here. very, very amusing. and also the fact that you used 'rough draft' by yellowcard. i don't know if you noticed my email address, but it's from that song. eh, pointless information there. in any case, i wanted to ask you if you got your name from that band from Sweden? because i was reading my alternative press, and i saw it there...and i don't know, i was just wondering.
sapofbks2008 chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
I loved the chapter. I can't wait for more to come.
snowtiger13731 chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
Julie updated. Julia updated today, too. Isn't dat special? I updated when a really good writer unlike myself updated. I think it's kewl. Lol.

Hmm. The trust with guys. . . I'm kind of like that. I have one guy friend I tell almost everything to, but lots of guy friends, but boyfriend-type ppl. . . major trust issue.

See, you're doing the Ricky thing again! Making it seem like Ricky and Allison have this. . . thing. . . between them. I think they do. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it. *shrugs*

I have another theory. I think Nathan knows Ricky. What an ass! Nathan's a humongous ass! Big ass. Whoa. . . that's like the Nathan on "One Tree Hill". If you watch that show. hehe, andz and I are obsessed with it.

Okie, I dun remember the drunk guy. I'll go look for him.

There something I don't like about Nathan. He gives off bad vibes. Very bad vibes. Bad acquaintances.

Wait. . . Allison was going out with Nathan, wasn't she? Hmm. Rite then. OOh, shopping at any Fifth Avenue store! I want to go! Take me! Lol.

Good chappie! Who would expect less of you. Lol. Oh oh oh. . . uh. . . what was I saying. . . oh yeah. . . . sry dis is such a short review. Haha, you've got all these famous-ish authors (besides meeh) reviewing your stuff. *stares in awe* WOW. A lot of good authors. I would give so much to get even two of your awesome awesome reviewers. Lol. Not that I'm complaining about my reviewers. I'm very grateful for my reviews. And now I'm just blabbering. Okie, well update when you can. Did I already say that? No i didn't. K, bai!

§ julia §
Mar chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
it was a good chapter! u r an amazing writer. update soon!
cbprice25 chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
Good chapter (as usual)! I like your short stories too. So it's the bookstore one? Well, I think I'll have to keep an eye open for connections. Update soon please! :)
x kryptonite x chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
MYSTERY! ooh...INTRIGUE! ahh.. lol..sugar high, what can I say? just one question this time, wasnt Allison's boyfriends name Nathan at the beginning of the chapter? coz it suddenly changed to dylan by the end...or maybe i wasnt paying attention. k, well gotta go, calc test tomorrow :( cya, and keep writing!
Flawless Storm chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
Hey, your story is up! lol, like you didn't know that. It's a great start. I cannot wait for your next chapter, but I will. Good luck with this story. Flawless Storm.
Alysinomo chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
Awesome! I've missed your updates and your stories. You are such a talented writer, I look forward to everything you have to contribute. Update! Keep it up.
x kryptonite x chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
aloha! havent talked to you in the LONGEST time, but, hey, sotrys going pretty good. not teen-y at all. but something different is cool, though. so yeah, keep posting,and ttyl,

buh bye

oh, and you HAVE to check out bily talent, bestest band EVER! heh,bye,

sanaa
moose chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
u were my first fav. author in fictionpress. ur story have improved quite a lot! it's fantastic! ur stories use to be a LITTLE bit predictable. but this one! i like it!
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »