Reviews for Rough Draft
TheOneAndOnly chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
You have always been one of my favorite authors on this site, and I'm proud to say this story hasn't let me down. Your characters always seem so real. Great job, I can't wait for the next update.

-Stephanie
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
I didn't review for the first chapter, so I'm going to now. No, sorry, but it's not criticism or anything. I was just wondering if you could tell us readers which of the stories in SOMETHING SHORT OF ORDINARY is the one of the characters in this story. Update soon!
sapofbks2008 chapter 2 . 10/2/2003
I loved the start of the story. I can't wait for more to come. I don't care when you update as long as you updatelike once a month at least. Can't wait to see whats coming for this story.
pawprintsaly000 chapter 2 . 10/2/2003
Good Job. This sounds like it is going to be another one of your great stories! Update soon!
snowtiger13731 chapter 2 . 10/2/2003
Kewl. I have a feeling there's something between Ricky and Allison. Or maybe I'm imagining things. But the way he was like "Where is she, then?" and then he said "Okay, see you later" seemed like he was going to see her, and maybe there's something between them. Or maybe they're just friends. It's good. The main character. . . *thinks*. . . uh. . . oh, yeah, Eve. She has character, and I think she's pretty developed for being just into the first chapter. This is great, but who would expect less from you? I can already tell this story is going to be a hit. Well, update when you have time.

§ julia §
snowtiger13731 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Wow. Definitely different from your others. Now I have to go read the next chappie.

§ julia §
Faded Soulfire chapter 2 . 10/2/2003
Hey Julie! Awesome job so far! I've been waiting for you to finally post this up, even though I already saw a bunch of writing *clears throat* But still, its fun to reread and a lot different from your other work. Hope you figured out that whole plot thingy with Ali. Anyway, I'm gonna get going. But it'd be cool if you could update once a week, but yes, its hard with school so just update whenever you can.

Andrea
Iris chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
Oh my god, I'm so glad to see that you're back with a new story! I swear, I almost cried out when I saw your new story, but I stopped myself short of doing that. The first two chapters were great and I can't wait for more. I loved the part with Eve and the professor. That was great. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story! Update as soon as you can and good luck during your senior year! :D
cbprice25 chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
Good first two chapters! It was slightly different from your previous work. A good different, not that your other stuff was bad. And... AH! You're up to chapter thirteen? (I just finished reading the a/n.) I've read your stuff in SOMETHING SHORT OF ORDINARY. Anyways, I can't wait for you to update! I do hope that you'll try to update once per week, though I can understand the work involved. Keep writing!
Phoebs chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
Great story, I loved the start. Especially, the part where she talked to the college professor.
Kayli chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
It's about damn time. It's good... I like it so far. Different than your normal stuff, but hey, that's good, right? Anyway, you can update soon being that you're on chapter 13.
You Need More Flair chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Well, it was a bit confusing, and it didn't have NEARLY enough description (I LIVE for description!) but I am happy to admit that I want more. I want lots more.
657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44