Reviews for Rough Draft
sweet chapter ending :D
intercostalspace chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
very good chapter! :D
intercostalspace chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
lovely chapter, esp. the ending paragraphs.
intercostalspace chapter 11 . 1/1/2009
when are they going to admit it to each other and do IT?
intercostalspace chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
i like that he thought he'd make her fall in love with him. he still doesn't know she loves him already? :)
intercostalspace chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
cute chapter. :) with the news and all, does this mean she's resigning from her barista post?
intercostalspace chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
i hope she wouldn't hate Matt in the future too much once she finds out she can marry anyone.
intercostalspace chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
i'm looking forward to more love stories/scenarios between Matt & Eve.
intercostalspace chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
oh, is she about to know?
intercostalspace chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
"Matt will do it." - i like that line. very commanding & really says something in between the lines about Ricky & Matt. :)
intercostalspace chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
nice chapter 2. i wonder if she'd really break his brother's leg once she knew that he knows something he didn't... LOL
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
ok i think i'm spending jan 1 in front of my PC reading your fics. :) great 2st chapter.
carla chapter 27 . 12/29/2008
this story was great.

ive read a few of ur stories n i gotta say i fell in love wit this one especially, even though i liked more than a few. keep writing
flamesflyer chapter 27 . 12/27/2008
I started reading this story before the summer months and then got really busy with work and packing and forgot about it. I rediscovered it when I was copying all my links from my home computer to my laptop so I'd have them at school with me. Since I've been home on break I decided that since I liked this story, I'd go through and read your other ones. I can't do much right now other than reading and writing because I'm recovering from surgery. I just wanted to say that you have grown a lot with your writing and I can't wait to read more. Like with most 's work, your earlier stories are a little rough, but it shows how much you have grown. I can't wait to read more.
657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »