Reviews for What if I was different?
ccazale chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
nicereally, I MEAN IT!you write peoms when your mad?interesting enough
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
That was written really well. You express things so clearly it's easy to see your viewpoint.
Soviet chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
powerful.. I like this a lot. Well done, time to add this.. as well as you to my favorites list... I promise to read all your stuff when I have more time.
suckerplucker chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I'm in love with the incredible emotion in this piece. I can hear you saying it and it's just captivating to be witness to such candor. You might get sick of me suggesting format changes, but have you considered rewriting this as a dramatic monologue? or even part of a larger scene? It could be awesome!
zac
karmakaze chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I know how you feel. Once you get to middle school, a lot of guys start treating girls like whores. They say it gets better (yeah...right.)
Great work!
q2222 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I love it! I know how u feel. i wonder if i just up and left if anybody would miss me or if i died if antone would care.
SuicidalLove12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
i remember this poem...i love it:)
Rocky G chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Another Great poem, I'm not one for second chances. That may sound bad, but its true. In the poem the charter is to forgiving.
Picklehater chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Hey Scotty,

Wow, that must be really frusturating. Ah! I wish I was there! I love ya so much, and I hope things are Ok!

-Eggy