Reviews for Awww Sweet Jesus!
nothatsmisltoe chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
Oh, please update! Ooh, Ohh! Do they meet George Washington? This is a grate story. I'm definately come back when I learn of an update.
A dude chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Keep going! And put George Washington in it! He rocks. And so does this fic!ROFL LOL
Jules chapter 4 . 2/25/2004
OK PIDGE! Its that time again! POST POST POST POST POST! :-D I reread this during my break between classes today and i scared like 3 people with my laughing and giggling! I was like "OH Swwet Jesus!" I had forgotten how funny this story was. I miss it, and i wanna see more soon! Aight? Aight! *hugs* Great Work B! YOU ROCK!
Chelsea chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
Well it's about time you updated! I am so lovin' this story, can't wait for more!
Jess The real AND fictional one chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
*Mwahahaha* Julie and I thank you for updating. Nothing like some good sap to break a writer's block. *sends Angel of Romance power waves at you, a la Sailor Moon* Nice chappy, and *mwahah* Good ole Seb, so clumsily adorable. And can we can get a bit, "AWW?" for Tom, I think we can. _ Just so long as you keep the history true, it's wonderful.
PeachPitt chapter 4 . 12/11/2003
I like this story, and I'd have to agree with Voltaire on this one, GO AMERICAN HISTORY! There are just so many things you can create from it. Alas, your story is well written, and very amusing. It's a different take on the life in the Colonial era. Continue please!
Happy Voltaire chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I LOVE THIS! Go American History! Go you!
Merit chapter 3 . 10/28/2003
This is good!

Continue quick!
Gamila chapter 3 . 10/28/2003
I really enjoyed this. It was great! I would so love to get transferred back to this time. It's awesome. Although, I don't agree with your use of swear words, especially when they were used so causually and being in the presense of such great men might change how you act, big time. I really enjoyed this. Continue onward!
Chelsea chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
Great story so far; I love historical fiction. Please continue soon!
Gillia Koruca chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
Dear God Pidge!

Do you know what you have unleased? *Shudders* Great characterising of us so far ;-) Truely on target. May i so kindly offer a suggestion thouhg? Add a little cooking to the mix? CAll me for details ;) Anyway Awsome as usual! Again i can't wait to see what happens next...Oh who was the guy who kept saying he was going to tell patricks's wife on him? Richard? was he in the moive? The guy who did that corney virgina song near the begining with the horse by anychance? Lemme know if i'm right or not.

Ja ne!
Jessica Tudor chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
PIDGE! I love this story! I miss Williamsburg. I miss you guys! All of you. :-(

Fun story. It's hysterical. And Chapter I is so promising... :-D

Yes, Julie. I get the cabinet-maker. We've named him Sebastian. *cackles evilly*
Jules chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
OMG! BRIDGET!~!~! I LOVE IT! Its wild. your not gonna use the boy from the cabnet shop who looke like the guy from harry potter are you? OMG jean and jess'll be fighting over him! This is excellent! Oh greif! i spent almost an hour looking for the story before i finally found it... aim me later! Am i your first review? Its great! More soon or else ;-) and oh i need to find me a copy of 1776 i never did get to see it all. Sleep over my house?Soon!