Reviews for The Virgin's Song
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
You're very bold, proud of your views and unafraid to tell everyone what you think and feel, I admire you for it. This is explicit, which really shows that you really mean what you say about wanting to stay a virgin...it made me blush, lol! It's really good, the formatting, questions, parenthesis all work great together! Good job! Love, Miaps. "the bible tells me masturbation is wrong" omg...yeah watch out, they used to say you could go blind! :-P
bach-player chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
you are incrediable. bold. sensuous. thrilling. wonderful writing.
Aneko chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Hm . . . very interesting. Not what I originally expected, but I can tell you have a flare for the written word. It's people like you who are just gifted.
l'orage d'absinthe chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
That made me smile.

It takes a lot of bravery to post something like this in today's society. Personally, I think that everyone should be able to do what they want and not try to lie about it. I'm glad you posted this. and uascutie23 (or whatever your name was) I'm not saying what you did was wrong (although I'd never post something like that) I'd just like to know what would make you want to post some thing like that. It's not like you saying that is going to change anything and it's not like her posting this is going to change anything. If she was really going to be ashamed of what she does and care what people thought about it, why would she bother to post it? Sorry, I just don't understand.

I really loved this poem, I think more people should be this open with stuff like this. You've got great talent.
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
This is good, with some humor, or humor as I see it. Very good, I find it funny. I am 16 and of all my friends I am like the only virgin(and by choice, way to young to risk screwing up my life or someone else's)Your boyfriend must of loved this one*rolls eyes*
IHJ chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
A word to usacutie23 (such a original penname) first: Everybody's entitled to their own life and isn't having a dildo somewhat like masturbation? It's still only you and no male there.

Oh...have to say the title and song hooked me in. I thought this might be a poem about keeping yourself pure for marriage because it's the right way and such, but I got quite a surprise! *winged eyebrow*

Nice poem, full of sensuality and expresses the satisfaction of self-exploration quite well. (I wouldn't quite know since I'm not comfortable touching myself, but my boyfriend is always welcome!)

Interesting format and style, makes us read deeper and slower in this poem instead of skimming through.

A unique idea and it is VERY well written; I commend you on this.

*clapping*

-Izzy J.
Walk Backwards chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
hot damn, I like. I love the way you use the structure of the poem to enhance the opinion. I'm not expressing what I want to say to well, sorry, but I hope you get the idea...

love and chocolate,

KitaKat

P.S. It's a personal opinion, not a doctrine for all other people to live by, Jeezum. If you need to be an $$ about it, at least leave it anonymously, so this fine writer can delete your narrow-mindedness. And did she not say in another poem that Christianity wasn't right for her? ARGH!

P.P.S. sorry about that little rant there, it irked me. Keep writing, it's fabulous. :-D
Tenika D chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Interesting . . . I personally like this; the sentences in parenthesis were especially effective (and kind of funny!) and I don't think there's anything wrong with this philosophy. Seriously, usacutie23, get a grip; she never said you should be doing this, she just presented her opinion. Really, if you don't like it, don't review - it's just rude.

A very good poem! I think you couldn't have said this any better, and I think it's very brave of you to post it. - Bravo!

Tenika Dargan
usacutie23 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
The bible tells me that masturbation is WRONG. Seriously, get some help FAST. Or at leat get a dildo!
GameFreak7744 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Um, i dident quite follow back there, but i manage to understand most of it, i think. Its, um, good, and strange, but im not quite sure whats going on.

Its definately good, i would give a critique, but i cant find anything to critasize. :P

if you have time could you R&R my stuff please?