Reviews for Hurry
Field of Innocence chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
It's my life. Beautiful.
Just Luke Staden chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
i didnt like this poem as much as some of you others, however i loved the last stanza

keep writing

Godly luke staden
undepressed-one44 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Interesting...but awesome :D

-freak from the corner
Maisha Mafuriko chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
As much as you have asked that folks review your newer work...yet...bit by bit I am rading more of your writings and given that right now I seem not to be in a hurry *smile* ...I like this writing.

Yes! Please hurry! We want to get to the shore and get there before the sun sets. So Hurry! it is getting dark...
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Nice poem I like the last stanza the most. Don't forget Kaiti Yotsu - cause I'll be posting more and I don't want it to pile up on you or anything. And another thing...YOU HAVE A WEEK OF NOW...wah we still didn't get ours yet! Unfair!
Oracular Echo chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Hm... interesting. I like the layout, it's unique.
joie 610 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
niice :) i liked it. the world is always in such a hurry, huh? yep ;) i liked the last part. it was like everything suddenly slowed down... and let you in on a secret. awesome effect, i think :9
keep it up!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
You've said it all...
A Chroi chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
And why do I feel like I know how that feels? Hurry up, hurry up, run for your life! But which way? I like it. A lot.
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
I'm late. I'm late. I'm late. i'm late. I'm late. ...that's me referencing the bunny from alice and wonderland. i like it. i like the whole idea behid it. I like the style...but i have to disagree...if you hurry, then you will miss something, because you might pass it by. some of the best opportunities in life show up unexpectedly...i am a firm beleiver of stopping and smelling the roses.) but i still like. well done.
lebuffle chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
That's what everybody says to me. 'Hurry, or you'll miss this!' 'Hurry or you'll miss that!' I can relate to this poem well. Nice work!
Grim-reaper-Zakku chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
i liek it alot _ very intersting poem, keep up the good work
Drizzen chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
good all ur stuff is good to me ...u should know that!
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
wow nice ending great poem...thanks for the review...sorry it took me so long to review back i have been so busy this semester!
rocket baby doll chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
i hurried and reviewed! haha!

on to the poem...It seemed almost conversational, like a mental voice? i dont no. i read it aloud... but then people thought i was crazy, talking to my computer...

Keep it up!