Reviews for Both Ways
Delete Name chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Oh, how I wish you could e-mail, lol, or that I still had my password for Neopets.
You're right, this poem is defending Christians, and I'm sorry if I made it sound like I didn't believe you did. So many people target only Christians, though, and they always have hidden motivations.
I can see now that you don't, and I'm sorry.
And I know how you feel about getting into debates. It's so straining, sometimes.
Thanks for your kind words, and I'm very pleased I met you.
As for your poem, it was nicely done and held the morals I'm used to seeing in your work. It's refreshing to see something that uplights all religions instead of putting them down as "mental insanity" or something.
10/10
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Very good. Once again, I can relate. Keep up the good work!
Blessed Be!
Lor
Nervous Neuron chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Oh, that was so good! I like the way the poem is set out... the rhyming things, I forget what they are called :P
That is such a great poem, with such a great message, Thanks so much for writting it! If I was putting together a bible, this poem would go into it. I don't like this mini 'war' that seems to be happening over fictionpress. These Christian VS wicca poems escpecially. But this one fights back, and says there can be religious tollerence in this world .
CassieAF chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
I like this and totally agree
tranCendenZ chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
i like the message of the poem..but actually a true christians job IS to try and bring people to light..i do agree that Christianity gets lost in "what sect of Christian are you supposed to be" (just like how political parties make you choose a party not an idea). I hate how you can't go to old fashion churches without getting stared at because I am a christian and they wonder why you aren't catholic or baptist...it bothers me...that is what i feel from this poem.."for it, no one is to blame" for evil and hate and segregation (sp?)..A
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
excelent poem with a great completely true message
Runwithscythes chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
very nice :) and i agree.