Reviews for If Only
ColdFrost chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
This is amazing. You capture the reality of today so well.
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
*cries* this is so good..and I understand it...I've thought about stuff like that so many times... I love it...all your stuff is great...but this has a fantastic message...awesome! Love, Mia
evil kitties chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
yet again a wonderful poem, write more if u can, i am very fond of them now, tehy ..realte a lot to me, of how i feel of this bleek dark world, its funny how thing work , when the oly light you have sometimes gets taken away, by teh way. pointless information , me and mia .. both are christians. too.
Tiadaria chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Very, very good...as is all your stuff that I've read...

By the way, you asked my permission for copying down one of my pieces...permission granted, of course! Feel free.

Again...wonderful work...

~Lucky~
Ruarc chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
*is jealous*

I wish I could write like that... and rhyme too. Yeah, that would be nice.

In short, it's great. Cool. Amazing. Perfect. And, to avoid the babbling I normally end up doing, I'll leave it all at that.
rocket baby doll chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
wow... this is good...if only, eh? keep it up!
Tormented Romantic chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
wow, a very powerful poem. I could hear the frustration and pain just boiling louder with each new line. It got a little bit weak towards the middle but you started out strong and went out strong and so it more than made up for it. Nicely done. btw, thanks for the reviews.
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Aww, babe. This is yet another amazing poem. I love that line "Say a prayer/ As a disease takes over./ Make a wish/ On a four leaf clover..." Babe, it's perfect. But just think about this, for a second. I know it's a cliché.. but.. if no one died, then would anyone truly live? Because if you knew you had forever, then you wouldn't do things now. And also, if you didn't hurt, if you didn't cry, then how could you appreciate how wonderful it is to be happy?

I just thought I'd mention that, and hope that you know that you're not alone in your pain, and that on the other side of it, somewhere, a time that you'll be happy. And I know you will, because you're an amazing person, and you deserve it so much.

*HUGS* This poem is absoulutely beautiful, and I hope you're doing okay, because I haven't talked to you all weekend, especially after that conversation with You-Know-Who. *hugs* I can't wait to SEE you soon. Only 6 days, babe!

*Hugs* Amin mela lle, babe. Now that I've rambled on about your poem. Hehe. Namaarie, vanima.
S.C. Preclarus Noctis chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
True. I agree...sigh...dumb world...I'm going through that little phase right now...it's cuz of something that's not important to a lot of people and they think it's not a big deal but it is...for me...cuz i'm that kind of person..yeah...great poem..i loved it and totally agreed.
Teresz chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
aww...this was my favorite part. "Make a wish,

On a four-leaf clover.

Watch for that shooting star,

Coursing through the sky.

While in the hospital,

Just waiting to die." that part was so..woah! I liked it a lot, hey, you said you can't really write music...let me tell you a trick. Okay, like read your poem over and over until you find a definite rythem...write the rythem in note values, then put pitches to them. Just put the pitches you think sound good. You play violin, so that shouldn't be that hard...and violin rocks. I play myself. Well, veery nice. I liked it a lot, as I have already said, and it defintely has potential..yeah i spely "Definitely" wrong..i always do.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
wow.. that is an amazing powerful poem... it has a great message & it is completely true & it flows so niceley the format & the rhymes rock a lot.. excellent poem!
Frodo chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Everytime I read a poem of yours, I'm blown away. You do such a fantastic job. You are definitly one of the best poets on this site.

Lives are meant to not be wasted away. The comparison of people who commit suicide and those who are suffering from disease or such and will die even if they don't want to was probably the most thoughtfilled and touching part.

Once again, fantastic job. Love your work.

-Frodo