Reviews for Waterfall
inoperative chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
you're not inadequate.

beautiful poem dude.
Winter Requiem chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
I am jealous that your poetry is so much better than mine. ;( Try being a horrible poet once, for me? Please? I'm blinded by your brilliance!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
yet again, "wow", you seem to hvae a real talent for writing powerful songs, not just words, but with emotions - your a real word painter - haha, no ann no - moving along from my really bad jokes and my killing of the beautiful mood of the poem at hand...

there were so many things in here which just complimented each other, such as the every day thing of the tangling of the sheets and then the metaphor of the waterfall, very contrasting and made for alround stunning lyrics. so many great lines, so many beautiful descriptions of such sadness, i just cannot pick...i actually feel quite sadistic reading your work because they are so beautiful and yet so sad, i feel really crap for thinking they are lovely, so please dont mind my sadistic tendancies and accept my up most praise?...i really loved the concept of the waterfall and i thought this bit was genius "Now I'm anonymous and wild like a waterfall/Even the granite boulders shy from my rage" i thought twas quite intriguing and original. ok so there was alot of texture in this song, at some bits it was violent and very un calm *i blame my education for that particular non word* and yet in some places the atmosphere was so quiet, so deadly quiet and calm, almost soothing...bits such as "The angels found me/And led me quietly to the sea/I'm flowing quietly to the sea" very beautiful my dear, very touching.

god there were so many lines i loved, i suppose i shall really have to cut it down, though i shall forever feel guilty for excluding the other greatness...

"I am so imperfect/So reminiscent of something beautiful" stunning.

"Because I'll drag you down into my scarlet regret

I'll drown you in my blood, and make you forget" interesting, graphic, dark, encompassing.

(btw, the chorus i loved because of its texture)

these bits here

"I'm dying for you

I need for you

I bleed for you"

reminded me of the song "crush" by garbage, which was cool, i also liked them.

great song yet again, loved emmencely, kudos.

oh yes and in one of the reviews you sent me you talked about how you wouldnt want to live forever? i agree endlessly, i want to die some day, i just want to live/accomplish my expectations/destiny first, that may not make sense, but well im a walking confusion tornado...whats new? lol.
jab chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
love this

it is amazing

extremely powerful

and beautifully worded

never stop writing!
Sunlit Rain chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Vivid imagery and nicely worded. I really liked this, especially the third verse.