Reviews for Ocean
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
aah, awesome.. sounds like you're writing about my life, heh. yet another awesome job. Your poetry blows me away, it's always so powerful.. you put so much into each and every line. it's awesome.
Inoperative chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
*walks in laughing for no clear reason* hah! there's an overflow ad on tv. how quaint. *starts humming to non-existent song*

caden: she's been like this all day. *shakes head*

obi-wan: *slaps caden on back of head* why must you make everything so weird?

caden: oww... *glares*

alec: *pulls out lightsabre* shut up and let Sheila get back to the review.

Sheila: hehe, i love Chandler (read: from friends...the TV show...) it's a brilliant review...ahem...poem... *laughs stupidly*

have you ever realised that my reviews never really consist of anything? hmm... i love Chandler!

go chandler!

go you!

go this review!

go your poem!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
very very very cool song, and also very true, sometimes reality becomes so unbarable or unbelievable or depressing its hard to tell whether it can really be true, sometimes you dont want to admit its true. i thought you really captured it aggressively and precisely in the lyrics, the power, the raw emotion was wonderful to read, and really gave the lyrics substance.

there were a few lines which really got me, which really pulled me in and just fully made me go "wow" and they were...

"And you wanted to run, but were made to crawl" beautiful description, a great way to put it.

"You've lost your mind

It sunk to the bottom of the ocean

Now you're diving to find it

Drowning in emotion

Can you resurface now?

Or will the waves keep crashing down?" ok so thats one whole big section, but i couldnt exclude any of it, twas just lovely chica, the imagery, the concept, the meaning, god it was powerful - i loved!

"Just can't wake up inside

Asleep at the wheel and not really there

You're becoming dyslexic in this B-grade movie life

Yeah, so you bleed to make sure you're alive" yet another section, basically this one bit reminded me of my life, especailly the "becoming dyslexic in this B-grade movie life" i thought that was a really original way to put it.

"What does life feel like?

So numb you'll never know

So cold, so bitter, so alone" just such an isolation concept, very cold and sad.

i also really really liked the ending, it was very entrancing and i was fully mesmerised. great great job chica, this was some wonderful work.

P:S - thankyou for the beautiful reviews, they really made my day, its nice to know my poetry is appreciated now and then :D thanks again.
inoperative chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
lovely as always - i'll come review again (all your ones i haven't) later
Winter Requiem chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
*cry* This is beautiful. Not to mention I'm listening to beautiful music, makes it ten times better. Wonderful. Fuck the world, right, and swim outta the blue bay-bee!
Faithless13 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
awesome! absolutely brilliant.. I am in awe.. rock on