Reviews for Damned
happy thing chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
very well written. wonderful images.
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
*blink* That was...amazing. Exceedingly well-crafted, with vivid imagery that was both chilling and strangely beautiful...love this. Doesn't surprise me in the least that it was selected for pubication...congratulations, though! Awesome work.
~lyv
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
such beautiful imagery in this poem, it was so vivid, and as every description was build onto the picture in my mind...the more realistic and amazing it became...topped with the implied meaning and power of the poem it really was a very intoxicating poem.

evil and darkness emanated from the poem, everything just seemed very morbid and gothic...i liked :D.

hm fav line, i swear these moments are becoming very stressful...tis CRUCIAL i pick EXACTLY the right lines *ehem*

"the unbounded emptiness" - that section was amazing, such a wonderful way to describe an emptiness, i suppose it has no limits...very thought provoking.

"misplaced destinies" again, such an interesting way to describe it.

really loving your descriptions, and their meanings, very cryptic, very wonderful, you are right to be proud of this poem, its beautiful. kudos.
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
wow i can certainly see why this one is so popular. it's really amazing. i mean, the imagery just blows your mind. and it gives you this weird *feeling* when you're reading it ~ it reminded me of a battlefield like during WWII or something, only more supernatural, which was incredibly effective. lol i really can't get over it, i feel immersed in it, it's almost scary . . . also the last line "but here is not everywhere" is intriguing me muchly, i keep pondering and repondering it, very thought-provoking, which is an excellent way to end the poem because the uncertainty and the indirect question keeps it lingering in your mind . . . god favorite lines are like impossible to pick from this one, 'tis causing me much mental anguish, as a matter of fact . . . *deep breath* ok here goes: "buoyed by the mournful wail of prisoners of lucifer," "the green grass luminescent," and "black-brown ripples pierce the heavens." EXCELLENT work, my favorite of yours so far, kudos!
David Scotson chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Your poetry shows intelligence and depth. Your words, even though the meaning isn't always, are beautiful. My review will never show the appreciation I have of your beauiful work because I can't use words like you.
Tria chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Woah...you're a great writer..the descriptions were so beautiful..
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Wow, that is really powerful...o_o;

You have a good command over the English language, which is something I admire. Nice work!

Your imagery is very well done, as well. I particularly like "green grass luminescent".

Keep writing.

~Namir Swiftpaw
gold against the soul chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
This is so eloquent - I couldn't even hope for half as many good words as you have there. 'misplaced destinies', 'luminescent', 'pierce the heavens'... geez! how on earth did you think of that!

Very, very good poem. It's in my favorites now.