Reviews for odyssey
Renae Maia chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
This poem is really very beautifully depicted with great metaphors and imagery! My fave line was "shimmering strands of dewdrops cords, the spiders wove above, around us transient cocoon" SO PRETTY! Very well-written, one of my favorite poems...The aura is so romantic and majestic...great work!
Kellza chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
This poem is absolutely stunning. It seems to echo A Midsummer Night's Dream, and resonates the unspeakable awe of first love. I'd love to know where you find your inspiration. Your imagery is captivating and original.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
I always get caught up in the sheer beauty of your work.

Heart of the Sword
soulspring chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
such vivid imagery... beautiful work!
La Solange chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Very odd line

splitting.

But I like it. Keep up the excellent work..

FF
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
This is so beautiful! The descriptions and imagery in this really bring it to life! This is amazing. Truly amazing!

CoolBwans18s
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
*sigh* o the beautifulness! this is such a gorgeous scene. everything about it is breathtaking. my favorite part was when he opened his cloak and revealed the universe quite unique. :) excellent work.
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
beautiful. I love it. Awesome descriptions.
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Very cool story/poem! That was awesome...really was cool. Your imagery amazes me, it truly is astounding. And you said that you had a writers block! psh...I don't believe it! _ I loved it. Keep up the incredible work.

write on!
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
I like this! It's very symbolic, very nicely descriptive. Great job, it's very well-done.

winged one
Micol Wydor chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Amazing description. Incredibly beautiful.