Reviews for The Net
Yona chapter 8 . 12/23/2004
Okay...because it means tons to you... _~ Not bad... I like it. _ Pretty cool fic! And keep at it! _
Delusion25 chapter 8 . 2/20/2004
Interesting story so far. I'll be looking forward to reading more of it. It's nice to see a story written in a different style. What separates our forms of writing, I think, is that you focus on the events, and I focus on the characters. I liked reading this because it builds excitement as to what will happen next, and keeps the story moving. Oh yeah. Thanks for the review.
Sydney Kidampory chapter 7 . 12/30/2003
wow! still loving it. I have that same problem with getting close to peeps.. although I have a background for it. Is she just anti social or is there something else in her past? Anyways.. great soo far.. .loving it.. ect...
Sydney Kidampory chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
I love the name and the new character Mint. I can't wait to read on. What happens in the july chapter though cause the considerations chapter to the one where she's going to the airport is rather abrubt.. maybe you might kill the considerations chapter too but summarize in some other manner what happens between those two.. it's kinda confusing as is.
Sydney Kidampory chapter 4 . 12/30/2003
Wow, just the other day I bought a cherry coke as my version of a nice cold beer at the store. HE HE HE... Caffiene and carbonation rule! Anyways... yeah and the whole plane scene was great. I'm thinking I may use my own experiances with planes in my story, perhaps.. no clue as of yet though.
Sydney Kidampory chapter 3 . 12/30/2003
So far soo good kiddo, and I promise I am working on chapter 8, although check out some of my other stuff, some of it is pretty good. I love this story so far and will continue reading it now.
Volare chapter 7 . 12/26/2003
not bad of a story, its diferent from what i usually read, but its good. cant wait for the new chapter.
Erica chapter 7 . 12/20/2003
while reading this, it really made me think deep into myself, and it made me relate a lot to my expereiences. keep writing! x)
Ben chapter 7 . 12/20/2003
This is a remarkable story told remarkably well. The characters are very realistic and have very interesting personalities. You should write more. You have extreme talent.
Ben chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Incredible beginning to a very deep story. The plot unfolds in a very artistic sense. Could be taken for a famous author by those who aren't very familiar with the genre, like me.
Sydney Kidampory chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Wow! I love it... I would type more but I'm gonna jump into the next chapter.
stargurl15 chapter 7 . 12/1/2003
hey! you finally installed a new chappie! i'm glad your getting rid of your block. anyways. that was a great chapter, and i hope that you make more! peace out
stargur15
stargurl15 chapter 6 . 11/13/2003
hey! i think i reviewed this chapter already, but if i haven't please updqte soon! i'm sorry formy not updating fast, i've been caught up my schoolwork and stuff, i'll have updated all three stories by november 19, i promise! anyways! thanks for reiviewing! bye! and update soon!

peace out

stargurl15
stargurl15 chapter 5 . 11/3/2003
ello again!

that is a great story, i can't wait to find out what happens next! ust wondering, have you ever been to new york? i haven't.. i hope you put some cool things about NYC in there so it seems really real. :) thanks for your review and keep writing!

peace out

stargurl15
DF103 chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
nice...and interesting, too. i like the flashback part thingymabobber, indeedy. hope ya update again soon...