Reviews for Her Cherubic Taste
poetrypal chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Whoa. You can tell you really put a lot out there to right this, and it definately paid off. The descriptions are marvelous as is your writing. Great job!
suki 2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
dude. i haven't even had my first kiss yet. . this is so emotional! you had your firsts all in one night? interesting. so personal, so real, so magnificent.

~ suki 2 ~
Karina chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
That is so beautiful! So sexy ;) I'm a bisexual...more on the lesbian side. I have an online relationship with a girl, and gawd, I so want that moment *points to poem* Haha,good job )
CM12345 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Tres magnifique! I can see there is definite emotion in this piece, and it's expressed beautifully. You have a keen sense for finding just the right descriptive words, and follow unique patterns for rhythm. Great work!

~CM
NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
aww, I'm happy for you! :D This poem is sweet.. I also like how its sensual in a subtle way. I haven't kissed a girl yet.. I'm bisexual but I haven't really done anything yet... but I would like to. Ah well...

great poem

Tok
Seint chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Oh God, *sniff* that was just so beautiful! So loving so warm and paasionate.
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
So sweet and beautiful. I've been so sick tonight, I don't know why, my body just feels bad, but this poem made me feel somewhat better. Your very brave to write this and post it, since it is such a personal experience but you did it very well. Some of the lines were a little ackward to read, but that's natural since you were trying to gather the 'courage' to write about it. Lovely work and I wish you the best of luck. Thank you.

Bless.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Simply beautiful...::dries tears:: You describe this with such a lovely flair and intertwining strings of the deepest love...you're absolutely right; love is love, it cannot be governed by mere issues such as gender; one's spirit goes deeper than that. I commend you for admitting to who you are and challenging the bastards who could say it's wrong. Hey, I sound like a preachy activist. Sorry about that. Anyway, wonderful job.
Aries Jordan chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
*wipes away tears* That was so *sniff* beautiful. You made me start to think of my own first kiss. With the combination of our firsts in my mind the tears came easily. That was so amazingly beautiful.

Aries _~