Reviews for Musings of the Insane
KayBird chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Ah...You have done it again Raven! Another poem that I agree with thuroughly! There are always different perspective for absolutely everything in existence, and I'm glad you pointed that out. We truly need to think about that deeply to understand insanity and people with issues (like me lol). You did an excellent job. And to write a bio for your pen name log on and click account setting and there you have it. Unless it is different for you. ' Oh! Please email me or IM me sometime! K? MistressKayBirdIM Gracias!
Red Masque chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
whoohoo! fun! writing through peoples' eyes who are a bit on the other side of reality is probably my favorite pasttime. i think this was great; open ended ( :D ) and enjoyable to read- fun fun! and it leaves an opportunity to add on, too.

about writing a bio- you could put some impersonal info about yourself and fill it in with whatever the heck you want to. I did quotes (oh so many quotes- i keep adding them) and kindof ads for my friends and fellow authors. ::shrugs:: that's my experience at least.

::hopefully helpful::

RM
japanfan1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Wow, I actually like it! Yeah, I'm somewhat related to crazy/insane, and that's what makes life so interesting. This chapter was well written, and I congratulate you. Just try to update weekly, or at least on a regular basis.

And as for your bio predicament, it's under "settings" or something in the column on the left-hand side in your account. That's where you change stuff about yourself. And unless you pay the website a monthly fee, you can only put text into it. Yeah...update soon!

japanfan (well, it was japanfan on the website this one was derived from, but some other people wanted "japanfan" as well, so...now I'm...japanfan1...)