Reviews for Love Before First Sight
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
"Forgive what?" You hitting your girlfriend, ya freaking psychopath. You. Hitting. Her.
"How do you think I feel?" Like a cheater? A fraud? How can she know what it is you're feeling when you've been pretending like nothing's wrong? Is he delusional?

Honestly, Ged and Jack are terribly sweet and all, but I'm starting to think you wrote him this way on purpose. He has no right feeling entitled. On top of that, Jennifer is being the adult one, forgiving him and caring about him despite the uncertainty, confusion and hurt she must feel, being kept in the dark like that. I'm totally rooting for Jen right now. She's by far the better person in this story. She's honest, fair, forgiving, she takes the initiative (unlike some other passive douchebag who just waits for things to blow up, then gets angry at everyone except himself). Go Jen, you deserve happiness.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
I'm sorry, but Ged is such a douche. He might be gay, that's no reason to betray a person, no matter how fond of her you pretend to be. Cheaters are the worst, if you do it once there's no saying it won't happen again. At least have the dignity to keep it in your pants and break up with Jennifer properly before you dive into bed with some guy you've known for, what, a few weeks? All sob stories aside, Jack needs to back off. His so-called boyfriend is coldly lying to the girl he's claimed to love for two years. Ged is not a good person, he's a cruel, lying cheat.
Atenea217 chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
Ohh I can't believe you abandoned the story! I was loving it! :(
EPuppy chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
I want to know what happennnnn plzzz updateeeew
EPuppy chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
Wrongggg hate jenniferee ew
EPuppy chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
I dont wanna sound mean but i prefreded him blind :3 but this is gud 2 :)
EPuppy chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
I like this jen but not too much ;)
EPuppy chapter 10 . 9/10/2013