Reviews for Love Before First Sight
Crystal Child chapter 12 . 11/15/2004
Oh. My. God. That was so freaking cute! I love it! You definitely have a great style, and a wonderful way of keeping the story flowing and the characters remaining in character and feeling real. Awesome!
Naomi Schemer chapter 12 . 9/28/2004
great story, i absolutly love it! i liked Jennifer, she's strong, i mean finding out my boyfriend has been cheating on me, with a guy, and act so mature. together Jack and Ged are really sweet, even a little too sweet, but its nice. awsome story, and i cant really tell if its over or not, but the next thing you write could be the prolouge, because unless you invent more conflicts, all the issues are resolved.
Saint Anger chapter 12 . 9/24/2004
woot, updateyness! *dances*
i'm glad jack can see again... wish i had parents that'd buy me a car, heh.. though i'm wondering if there're hints that something's soon going to go wrong, or if it's my imagination. ~.
anywho, yes, update soon, eh?
Acantha Mardivey chapter 12 . 9/15/2004
i dont have an account here yet, and my friend told me i had to read this story and i love it, so is there gonna be more ... huh huh... i like it quite a lot, and i cant say anymore wihtout making meself want to cry
Stefen chapter 12 . 9/15/2004
O! Yay! How happy, cool! I'm so glad he got his sight back! It was so adorable! Yay! I love those two! Update again soon please.
ddz008 chapter 12 . 9/14/2004
GREAT CHAPTER!
You have updated!
I thought you were going to left this story unfinished... so when I saw an update from you I was really shocked and extremely happy! xD
This chapter was really sweet and full of happiness... you aren't going to break it, right? T_T
Keep writing, please!
I LOVE this story!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Goldensong chapter 12 . 9/14/2004
So beautiful! I'm not liking the hints that something bad is going to happen though! If you do any lastin damage to Ged or Jack I'll have to hurt you...
Vireyda chapter 12 . 9/14/2004
YOU UPDATED! YAY! YAY! YAY! I love you. I love you. I love you. I love it. I'm so happy Jack can see. I figured he would...I love it. CONTINUE!
Isabelle Larosse chapter 12 . 9/14/2004
I only read this story last night... and was going to post a review today asking you to update. Am I good, or what? Telepathy! *grin* Very lovely installment - I love Jack's family. Looking forward to the next chapter.
gclover chapter 12 . 9/14/2004
Aww yay! Everyone's happy! I love this story...
Katie chapter 12 . 9/14/2004
OO, wow! He can see! I am soo happy! *dances around*, lol. Though you didn't write a very long chapter, hopefully you will be updating again soon though *hint hint*. Love ya writing, keep it up! YAY! lol, i need sleep...see ya.
subtleline chapter 12 . 9/14/2004
those hints were evil! But they didn't ruin the joy...He can SEE! *tears* so sweet. Life can b good sometimes...although those hints mean it won't last to long.
Shinigumi chapter 12 . 9/13/2004
yaay, you're back!
i have missed Ged and Jack very much, and the new ch. was wonderful
squee!