Reviews for Love Before First Sight
EPuppy chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
EPuppy chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Awwww:3 im loving it
Peacock Slayer chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
Oh wow what a dramatic ending. You haven't updated this in so long it makes me sad. I would really hate it if this wasn't finished and I was only left to my imagination as to what the ending could have possibly have been.
Its all the same chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I love this story!
TheMaidenMoon chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Omg! I love this story! Sooooo cute and sweet:) and I know you haven't updated since like 2007 but would you think about finishing this? I just think its too good of a story to just let die:)
Dreams-of-Fairies chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
what a bitch...
CrystalizedMoments chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
This is the cutest story ever! I really adore the plot line for this story... I'm excited to find out what shall happen next. Hope the ideas keep flowing through your mind and out your fingertips. :)
Alexilaihorox chapter 14 . 1/19/2011
So I thought I would tell you that I really, really like this story :) I even sent the link to two of my friends haha XD

I really like the characters and the flow of the story and...is it bad that I almost wish Jack had stayed blind? DX Although I am glad that his surgery succeeded haha

And...I know it says it hasn't been updated since 07, but you haven't abandoned it have you? D: I mean, I understand that you may be bored with it, or tired of it, or just simply uninspired(I have stuff I haven't updated in years either XD) but please tell me you still plan to finish it someday! Please! Y-You can't just stop there and never finish aha it would be cruel lol

:) waiting patiently(for years if I have to XD) for the next update :)

~Alexilaihorox~
PineappleBoxers chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
Man. They're already together? I was hoping for more tension, dang it! They're so lovey dovey already. It's only been a week right? Bah. Well, onwards!
PineappleBoxers chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Gah. Ged is smitten. It's too cute to bear. -reel- I sound so intelligent right now, huh? C: I just really like this a lot. Going to keep reading now.
PineappleBoxers chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Aw that was so cute! Ged is already head over heels. It's so adoable! Gah. I'm in love with this already.-gush-
5redroses chapter 14 . 7/31/2010
I love your story so far and I wish you'd update, even though it has been three years!
311 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »