Reviews for Love Before First Sight
K. T. Wood chapter 14 . 10/22/2008
Hello. I just re-read your story. I love it. Please update! xo
Felinity chapter 14 . 8/13/2008
aww please update soon, this story is so touching, and so sweet. i can't wait to see what happens at the prom and to see the future of ged and jack :)
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 14 . 7/24/2008
Oh. My. Goodness. It's amazing. Ged and Jack are ADORABLE. And I feel kind of bad for Jennifer. But she's kind of scary, so not too bad. But... Wow. Just. Wow. Your writing is just... wow. I'm in awe.

Can't wait for an update!
shelled chapter 14 . 7/14/2008
this is the cutest story i have ever read ]

and i know he's gay, and fictional...but i am so in love with Jack.
Katie chapter 14 . 6/22/2008
I need an update. Please!
fam chapter 14 . 6/22/2008
I hope you finish this :)
PindrakeCake chapter 14 . 4/22/2008
aw, that last time this was updated was almost a year ago!

pity, but i still love it and I feel satisfied. C:
D.H. L'Orange chapter 14 . 3/5/2008
dude... you really do need to just finish this thing.
Unknowingly lost chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
Ugh! I can't stand her! What happens next? Please update soon! She's so horrible! Why can't she just get the picture that it's over between her and Ged. She's so insensitive for his feelings, and for Jack's feelings. Is she going to plot with Seth or something and try to hurt Jack physically and mentally? Oh, maybe you should just kill her off? I like that suggestion...
love.strawberries chapter 14 . 11/3/2007
God, I'm so late in reveiwing this chapter! Pfft, I'm such a loser. BUT ANYWAYS! This chapter was god. I'm so interested in finding out what Jennifer is up to! :O
k.t wood chapter 14 . 8/26/2007
love it! you should keep with this! just found the update and want more...now!
Liviania chapter 14 . 8/13/2007
This is a very sweet story! Some moments verge on cheese, but it's well written enough that I can ignore that.

I do feel sorry for Jennifer. Being cheated on with guy and thand then dumped right before prom . . . that would absolutely suck.

Livi
Kuraiyoshi chapter 14 . 7/31/2007
My hero! Please tell me you're going to update soon. It's been months, and school is just around the corner! It'd be MORE difficult then to update another chapter. *cries*

I understand that this is a trying time. Well, no.. not really, but I just wanna sound spoiled right now, and see if it works. Please update! I know how reviews like this affect authors like you. It's like crack, right? Please update soon!
Twodeadboys chapter 14 . 6/20/2007