Reviews for Heir of Mine
Scarlet Saber chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I'm guessing you have read the Forgeten Prince by Paul Collins?Oh well great spin off any way coot o's
For What Its Worth chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
its good so far, despite the obvious fairy-taleness of it all, but when you cut somebody off in mid-word or mid-sentence, you should put a -. its confusing, otherwise.
hmm chapter 25 . 11/24/2005
cute
Amara chapter 10 . 9/5/2005
I love the story, i can't wait to find out what happens next! It is so frustrating at times though, but i suppose that is what makes a good story! Keep up the fantastic work!
Keja Toshiro chapter 25 . 5/7/2005
Wow, great story and i finally finished. The end was so unorigional i was caught completly unprepared and it turned out for the better. Great job, and i hope you place another story on fic press for me to read. Thanks again for the great read -Keja Toshiro
pinkyluv chapter 25 . 5/4/2005
I absolutly loved this book! I hope to see it in print someday to! In fact it was so good maybe a sequal is called for? You left off with me wanting more! The way you made the relationships develope and kept the story active a fun was awesome!
Keja Toshiro chapter 6 . 4/30/2005
Awesome sofar, this is a bookmark, im going to check if this story has a sequel now
Shuyan chapter 25 . 3/9/2005
Wow! This is truly and honestly one of the best stories ive ever read. Great job with the detail and charecters, they were really great! If you have a chance can you check out my story Shade of darkness: the battle
aquamoon222 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Simply beautiful! I love this! Bravo! I am in awe of your amazing talent!

always here to help,

Amanda*
Throgmorten chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Dood! You have skills. You submitted this? To what publisher? You got rejected, huh. :sigh: Must go read more. toodles!
HAHA chapter 25 . 12/13/2004
This is such a BRILLIANT STORY!
Cerisu chapter 25 . 5/31/2004
Though I actually finished reading this this story sometime in December or January I had not reviewed until now. Is it too late to do so? I really did want to comment right when I finished, except that FP was evil and wouldn't let me...
With that said, I must say that I enjoyed reading Heir of Mine. It took me forever and I stayed up all night (past 6am) and even continued reading through the next afternoon before finishing. It was a bit hard to read due to the lack of paragraph breaks though.
I loved almost everything, and luckily you had already completed the story by the time I started reading so I was safely assured the happy ending. Though, as expected, I was disgusted with the arghy change in Violet. I suppose that's only natural?
The setting you created was wonderful, and unlike some authors out there you actually managed to explain the AU so that it was understandable and filled with history.
Your characters went through a lot of growth through the story (which is really great) and gradually changed to better (or worse) people, instead of just remaining flat or sudden character changes...
Hmm hmm... The one this that did kind of irk me was that scene in the last chapter with the joining auras v. Violet. That was kind of. Um. Tacky. IMO. ' Sorry, I just had to mention it. I loved everything else! Really! I'm envious of a character so forgiving as Althia.
I don't know if you'll ever read this review since I don't know whether or not you still log in to FP. O_o This story seems to be highly under-rated (according to the number of reviews), but I think you'd get more feedback if you allowed non-FP users to review. Just a suggestion.
Thanks for the good read.
Choir girl chapter 25 . 11/19/2003
Oh I loved this!

It's taken me 2 weeks to read this and believe me, it was well worth it! I loved every single moment of it and it was really cool.

If you want to write anymore, you're most welcome!

You're good at writing so keep it up!

Take care,

L.S.
Starrika chapter 25 . 11/17/2003
Wow, I'm extremely impressed with this story. You most certainly pulled off your goal of imitating Disney, you canptured the feel of an old Disney movie perfectly. I really enjoyed your characters as well, their names and personalities were well done, and fleshed out.

All of your names flow nicely, and you did an excellent job on creating a new land. However, I did find the ending a bit rushed together with the explanation of why Prydyn needed a real princess. The end ties up nicely, but I feel that you rushed it at the end. I'm so happy I found this story a week ago, I simply loved it!

As for it being rejected, try again, most authors are rejected over and over before its accepted. I believe that this is creative enough to be published, so go for it! Great job!
MidnightOcean chapter 25 . 11/17/2003
wow! this is a great story! YAYNESS FOR THE PEA!