Reviews for Duvet
Oonagh chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Very very good. Very powerful.
Just one thing wrong that I can spot; the sentence "She had and empathy that most (okay, no) other people possessed." If you're trying to reason, and then correct yourself that's fine, but I got the feeling that it was meant to be more like "She had empathy that few (okay, no) other people possesed" - as though you are understating to begin with, then correcting. Did that make any sense?
Congratulations again on a wonderful story. It's going to favourites!
Lady Magpie chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
YAY! Someone who like that song!
I've seen both shows and, well, was wiered out by 'BoogiePop', but Serial Experiments Lain was awesome. It is the .ever.
The story DEFINIETLY has the feel of those animes. Very good job.
-Voicefromnowhere- At least someone's working...
-smacks the speaker of those words, who turns out to be a...ferret-like creature of a vulpine color with two small, charcoal grey wings-
Sorry 'bout that. My muse tends to speak out sometimes.
All in all, very nice.
Hanyouchild
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Hey :) I'm an immensely huge fan of supernatural stories, and this one is amazing. I just want to say that you had so many beautiful descriptions, made my heart feel like it was bleeding and I cried. The way you described Mary, so weak and frail, and how no one could touch her and agh what a story. Are you adding anymore to it? If not, well I really like it, gave me an idea for a short story in my writing class, so thank you heh ~_ this was such a dark story but at the same time, it's light because of the way you describe the sunlight and the park. Very beautiful. Will definitely check out some of your other works. Keep up the great work in your writing, this one is going on my favorite list for sure. Check out some of my stuff if you'd like, it's mostly all poetry but hey. Hehe. BEAUTIFUL STORY!

*Jenna*
Muffinmans Acquaintance chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Wow. This is very powerful. good job
Trinity Joselyn Carter chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
wow i loved this. it was a great story i wish i could write like that!