Reviews for Didn't Say You Were Sorry
Masquerade hide your face chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
wow. that was really good and totaly believeable!
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Meaningful.
sunnydaysmiles chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I love all you stories!
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Darn, I really feel sorry for the guy. I want hug him right now! )

Good job. I really like your fics. :D
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
uum ok.. that was pretty stupid that he broke up with her because she didn't say she was sorry.. but like.. it's ok if it's been happening for a while now though.. so i guess..
raelia chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
i really like this, even if it's not a happy, fairy tale ending because it's realistic. you've hit it spot on that now days all (many) people do is make excuses for their actions and fail to take responsibility. great short story.
Kjersti chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Such a sad short story. But it was really nice. I loved it.

I know it's a long time since you wrote this, but please try to not switch between first and third person when you write... (That goes for "Morning After" as well - which I absolutely *adore*. It's so... sweet? Cool? Hot? Great story, at least. :) )
Islandbreeze chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This was okay-it could have used more emotion infused into the writing, it wasn't bad, but mediocre-I liked your other short story much better, the Hollywood one, I think because the narration was better and there was just more of a story. Here it could be really meaningful if there was more, but I don't know, something just felt like it was missing.
Working hard hardly working chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
*sniffles* that's all i can say
steph chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
That was simply tear-inducing.
Aurelione chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
NIce. Good tone, good 180 view of the characters. Only confusing sentence is: "We hadn’t talked all weekend, but she came to him like she always did." By 'him' are you referring to the narrator or some random guy?
FlyingMusician chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Very touching. I really like your sad ending, it really wraps things up nicely. You should do more short stories... But did he want her to say I'm sorry or I love you? Or maybe both?
Drops-of-Winter chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
True. It's a wonder how many things can be solved with a simple sorry.
Harsh chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
hey! long time no talk... or something, you know what i mean

you know what's really crazy? if you didn't tell us it was a guys point of view and replaced "she" with a unisex name, like alex, i owuld of so thought it was a chic talking... i dunno, i found that interesting... yeah

i like this short story thing, you seem to have fun with it, and that's all that really matters

anyways, have fun with whatever you're gonna do next!
VenatrixNoctis chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Hi! I'm sure you can guess that I like your sad ending. It was surprising enough you wrote such a short story, but a sad one! LOL no one's complaining. Anyway, I never really know what to say in these reviews, but all you have to know is that I loved it and that you should write more! I especially like the fact that you didn't reveal the reason he was so mad. Even if it is a little frustrating, but of course, that's the best part. )