Reviews for Hypocrisy
Eyeken chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
America...What an interesting subject...
Siterp chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
EXCELLENT. hypocracy reigns, indeed. u know exactly wut ur talkin about
philoslove chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Loved the second stanza and the last line is just so fitting, hahaha, it's really a great end to a great piece or work.
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
YES! This is what I am trying to say! I have it in many places. Let me know if you want ot know where. I LOVE the flow of this, the TruthSeeking and TrithKnowing despite the propaganda in ALL forms of media. I can show you scary truths, sourced, about 911 and how our federal government allowedi t to happen AND told the military ot stand down. .net otherwise, there is my stuff, but I LOVE this!
Lillia E chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
oh my gosh! you are brilliant. i love this poem its awesome! its amazing. and so amazingly true. just to let you know, i am a politically insane liberalist, radical, whatever you want to call me. anyway, this is great.
Victor Soulstorm chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
All too true...
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
See, though I am Republican, and I'd like nothing more than to see an American Empire established, (not that those two have any connection, people), I feel I can respect you. Other libbies like to blame censorship and such for the fact that they've fallen out of favor-you, on the other hand, point out they're just making excuses. I commend you.

And, meep (last reviewer) I don't know what you've read about the Patriot act, but this poem doesn't violate it, you moron.
meep chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
this is so true, HA-you do realize that by printing this you're violating the patriot act (the biggest bull-crap law ever passed)

luvz it

MEEP
wordpainter241 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Yeah, and it fits right up his sorry $$... excuse my eloquence. Don't like Bush much, as you may have gathered.

Very poignant work.

YOU TOTALLY ROCK!
tHe LiGhT fRoM tHe ShAdOwS chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Hey,

I like your work. way to go. The sad part is though...that its true, pretty much all of it. keep up the good work!

kl
tofujunky chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Great way to point out the obvious without being offensive. Way to go!

"Look at our beautiful nation/Filled with hypocrisy and lies./God bless America."

hehehe. An excellent end to nicely written piece.
karmakaze chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Gosh, that is so true. I love how it doesn't force an opinion on anyone, but still portrays the truth. Very good:)
Cantora chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Great job! Some of the lines are a little iffy, though. I had to stop and read them several times to get the meaning. But good message!

In response to your review, I liked that "freedom of mind is rare" line as well. And party affiliation? Republican/Independent(I'm not even 18 yet and I'm still considering things). As for the abortion thing, I just believe murder is wrong.