Reviews for 99 words
Spiral Artist chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
99 words, huh..? I think this is a good mirror in the faces of us whom are prone to lock the halos.
Kinoki chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
i was so bored, that i counted all ov em. thanx for reviewing me. i think the deep message here is you shouldn't give up on something you think is meaningless, because you never know until it's finished, like a story for instance. Nah, may B i'm just talkin crap again. . don't mind me.
asherlev chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
i like this poem, especially the last two lines. i'm glad you like my insanity story, i had fun writing it. i just wasn't sure exactly where i wanted it to go, thus the three endings. thank you for the review, it meant a lot to me.
Hershey249 chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Cheers. You have written free form that I actually like. You are only the third out of over one hundred reviews I've made that has managed to do this. Feel good. _()

One more word. Hell, that is most definitely something to think about. The idea that one word could change a book. Change a reaction. Change a friendship...or a life...and I'm rambling. _()

Anyway, I got something out of this. Originality abounds. Kudos. :)
Red Masque chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
whoo hoo more stuff- and, i realized, a bio. sorry i misunderstood the question ::blushes::. lol way to go- torment the readers with an unanswered question.

::wonders stupidly::

RM
The Void is my Heart chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I would have never been able to think of a poem like that, nevermind write something like that! It has good content, and 99 words. Or so I hope, I was too lazy to count them. ;)
StrangeShy chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
original and possibly never been done. stars to you