Reviews for Of Gods and Children
maddheather chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
I LOVE THIS! I'm an avid reader of your fan fiction, so I thought I'd give your original fiction a whirl. It's so awesome and I'm totally interested. Good work and I look forward to more updates!
Hellbabi chapter 9 . 4/5/2004
Awesome! A NEW CHAPPIE all thanks to me YEA! I took my ID back because Kyoshi'd not using it right now...so...heres my review...
I LOVE IT...*sighs* monks are great...sumtimes they creep me out...lok at those too *grins* i can't wait for the next chappie...I kinda know whos who and what the gist is...but im still lost...*sighs* i guess i will have to be patient and wait oh well *shrugs* oh Silver, im waiting for the next chappie...chop chop...or im going to have to tie you down and...*coughs,coughs* NVM! Nevermind...anyways on with the story
CubicInsanity chapter 9 . 4/4/2004
Great chapter. I liked the Past, Present, and Future thing. Lotsa suspense. This is turning out to be an excellent story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Lemme guess, Ronnie's the girl that Aseem saw, and Aseem is like a reincarnation of Mordecai or something? And hey, is Mordecai going to betray her? Or is it Aseem? *gasp* OR IS IT MA-...VICTORIE? *deep breath* Sorry, getting really over excited. I just came back from lazer tag! FUN STUFF, MAN! Anyway, keep up the good work, and UPDATE SOON!
Hellbabi chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
...that was too cool...i like sensai...david chen...he great...the officer is kewl too but IDK? but mr. littl ei have a nice bod and im shy...is evil and i would like to strangle him for leading me on *sighs* oh well that's it for me
EndlessDesk chapter 7 . 12/16/2003
You are a Moron.

But a good moron.

What the hell is going on?
For some reason, Mary reminds me of Rin.
And Mordecai is COOL
And Hot.

Veronica is clueless...
Alcapacien chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
Lol, good luck on your exams! Hope you do well and can't wait for more
Dark Neko-chan chapter 7 . 12/9/2003
DN-C:Oh...Victorie! I like that name, it's so...I don't know, unique?
Sesshou: unique?
DN-C: Yup! Just like your name Fluffy! *smiles*
Sesshou: if it's so unique! Why do you call me Fluffy?
DN-C: Cause it's cute?
Sesshou: ...women
CubicInsanity chapter 7 . 11/26/2003
Whoa! Surreal! Does Mary know who/what she is? Wow! This is an awesome story. I can't wait till you post after your finals. (I feel SO bad for you, SF! But I'm gonna be going though it in about two weeks. Good luck!)

Anywayz, keep it up and post as soon as possible! Laterz!

CubicInsanity chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
Wow, intense! I love it! Keep it up!

CubicInsanity chapter 4 . 11/26/2003
Obviously, Mary is a huge part of this story, right? I THINK I'VE GOT IT! Mary is the "Light", right? Sorry if I just spoiled your entire story... But it was just a guess. And I'll probably be wrong anyway. Well, keep it up! And I saw that bio page. That was SO cute! Sorry, Silver, but I thought that a Raggedy Andy walking down a runway is just too cute! Laterz!

CubicInsanity chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
I figured as much. Chocolate-brown ringlets... electric blue eyes. I love it. He sounds hot! AND I LOVE THE NAME!-! I've ALWAYS liked the name Mordecai! I can't believe you used that name! And the guy you described sounds so much like my crush, it's not even funny! Keep it up, SF! I absolutely love your work! You never cease to amaze me!

CubicInsanity chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
Haha! Silver got in twouble! *giggles* Hehehe.. Are you guys seriously cousins? That's so tizight! Wish I had that good of a relationship with MY cuzes... Anywayz, great chapter, though it was a bit descriptive at the end. *shudders* I got slightly queasy, but I'm over it... I think... Anywayz, keep it up! Laterz!

CubicInsanity chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
SF! It's NL from FF.N! Great first chapter! I love it! Keep it up! I'm gonna review as soon as I get to the last chapter you have on here. Can't wait to find out what happens! Laterz!

KohakuTenshi chapter 7 . 11/25/2003
*waves flags and banners* Go SF! BEAT those finals! *accidently trips over the fox* Aw, heck . . . Well, another great chapter, but *sniffy* such a long wait now . . . *Cries* Good luck on your stuff, and get back to writing soon! :)
Hellbabi chapter 7 . 11/25/2003
well that was definetly interesting...whats with timothy? SF-san i really do not like that cat...his attentions better be good or he is going to end up on my hit list right along with silverfox,hiei,kurama, etc...
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »