Reviews for The Most Popular Girl In School
Damnjpg chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Honestly.. i almost started crying.. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Dang!
I love it. That was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Brilliant poem... It's sad that she committed suicide..
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I wish someone could have helped her. This shows a usually unexpressed side of life. It's deep. I admire you for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
oh! that was tragic...
wizard patronus 32 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
this is one of the best story poems ive ever read :) it draws u in and theres a major twist at the end. i loved it!
tiiinam chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I hate hate hate poetry, seriously. I just don't like the stanza stuff. I love fluent reading, and poetry just doesn't do that for me. But, I wanted to tell you THIS piece had me. It was absolutely the best thing i've read. You had so much emotion, and it was so.. real. Congrats, you've achieved. I liked your poetry.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Loved the last lines. Absolutely brilliant poem!
Slasherfanatic26 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh wow. This was an amazing, breathtaking poem. It had an odd twist that was both humorous and disturbing. I compliment you on that! I am going to start reading your series soon, so I can't wait!
Minor Masterpiece chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
sosososo real.

wow.

it's screaming to those souls, the kids that go through life invisable.

it also has a creepy undertone where you're not sure if the girl is mentally stable.

well done!
daniellegypt chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
The twist was sick, in a good way :]

Though, the writing could have been better.
Heather Rhodes chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
wow! That was powerful and well written. Good job.

Review? -
Holly chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Nice ending! ;)
ten pts above average chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
the title got my attention..how I wish I could be the most popular girl in school...

wow..Im absolutely speechless..I couldnt stop reading..and the ending was perfect..wow..bravo! this is amazing..you are quite the writer..this inspires me to write something similar! most definitely going on my favorites list! and Ill definitely recommend my friends to read this!

wow..Im still speechless
Peroxide chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Um... I don't think /wow/ can cover it. That was amazing, The twist at the end - I could never quite make it work the way you do. Keep it up

Whoo! 101th review!