Reviews for Inhalation Solution No 4
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
WOW that was just...WOW, don't know what else to say but WOW...hehehehe WO is a fun word. Did you know WOW backwords spells WOW. LOL I feel so stupid, I should really stop licking those frogs by my huse*falls unconcience*
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
very cool... great format & it did have a drifty feeling to it... very cool cuz you left room for us to make it apply to us! I love your poems!
Tenika D chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Very interesting - I like this one. You use some really interesting words here, and once again, your format is very eye-catching and refreshing; very different from what's out there today. May I point out one thing, though? In this stanza,

"You are a sweet baby,

too bad your too dumb,

to see how I love you."

You'll want to say "Too bad you're too dumb," since you want it to be an abbreviation for 'you are.' Other than that, a wonderful piece of work! .

Tenika Dargan
phoenixa-mechanique chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I can say that I immensely like the structure of your poem. a fresh style is always a welcome for sore eyes.

I must say though I have several interpretations of this poem and i'd liek to know ho exactly you decided to convey it to your reader. Do e-mail me about this. My curiosity seems to overwhelm me at the moment.

Repetition of words were put to effective use and effective description as well.