Reviews for The battle of logic and words
LadyyLuna chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Logic and God will never go together, or at least that's what people say. I think it's logical that God exists, when someone asks me why, I just say "Cause I exist, and you exist, and we exist, and the world exists, simple". Anyway, nice poem.
Getuie chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Hehehehehe... sorry, I just read your previous review concerning this piece... hehehe *shakes head* If Americans are considered stupid, then I wonder what I would be considered... hm...

Anyway, I know too how it feels to 'battle' it out with unbelievers. You love them so much and it kills you that they choose to turn away. Others say that you shouldn't "force" your beliefs on them, but you love then too much to allow a chance to slip by in which they would turn away from lost... *sighs*

Anyway... Well said...
Seldomly Inspired chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Nicely written. Very true.

Sigh. I just hate that battle of wits over theology. I LIVE with a non-believer. (My dad.) It ticks me off. I know how frustrating it is. Just keep on hoping and praying. I mean.. how can they not see? HOW DID EVERYTHING HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Lol. But anyways. HI! BRITISH! I LOVE BRITISH PEOPLE!

I'm American. (All you Brits are probably like, "Ah, stupid Americans.")

I've decided I'm going to move to Britain one day though. So then I won't be American. I'll be BRITISH! Like you!

I'm wasting review space.

BYE TO COOL BRITISH CHRISTIAN GIRL WHO ROCKS MY SOCKS!

I'm so American.