Reviews for In Light of Everything
TigHan chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
once again, i love the last line of this poem. you're very good at tying things up with a BANG which leaves readers like, ekeh? i'm never able to do that. in this poem, i liked the rhyming scheme much better. i dunno, to me it just suited it more.

this collection of poetry was very beautiful, you're a talented writer. keep up the great work!
TigHan chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
aw! the last line is so sad! i like the style of this poem, although i find the rhyming scheme a little distracting because it sounds a little forced. other than that, it's great, as all your other poems are. i love the last line!
TigHan chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
you ask a very good question in this poem... one i had never thought of in a relationship. nicely done!
TigHan chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
i like the simple style of this poem. i feel like you've given enough information to the audience without really elaborating on details or events. it's simple and short... very nice.
TigHan chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
i love this poem. i love the first line, i lie awake so i will not dream... your vocabulary suits the mood very nicely, it captivates the feelings in this poem. very stunning.

if you have a moment, would you mind reviewing my story, Paths of Destiny? i would love to hear your opinions about it. thanks!
Love Eternally chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Wow, that is a good one. Please keep it up. I am a big fan of poetry. I look forward to more.
*Love Eternally*
Hawk Mage chapter 4 . 2/7/2004
Thanks for reviewing my stuff and putting me in your favs. Your poetry is very nice. I liked it a lot. You're very good at writing poetry. You're definetly going in my favs
kaika switched chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
I think Unrequitted Love and Twice Tried are my favorites. The others are cute too. Write more!
Jen84 chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Hi Shuffle Queen! It's Jen (Jen23)!
Wow! You are really talented at writing poems. I could never write something like this in a million years.
This was very beautifully done and I could feel the pain by the way you described the feeling of unreguited love. It does hurt so much. Great, great work!_
Sorceress Knight chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
Aw... so sad. Like I'm one to talk... anyhoo! I like it. It's plain and very straight forward which some people see as bad but I like it a lot. Keep writing! -SK