Reviews for My uncle
darqlyte chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Personally, being homosexual is wrong, but I do not want those people to die because of it.

I do not like their lifestyle, I can't say I accept it, because I think it is wrong, but I would never segregate because of it, they are sinners just like me, just like the rest of us.

I do not hate them, you could put it this way, "I love the sinner but hate the sin."

I do not mean to be offensive, this is just my point of view, my belief. I respect yours, and everyone else's.

Your poem does convey what you feel, which is what it is suposed to do, so a job well done.

Again, please know I do not hate homosexuals or encourage their persecution, we are not to judge others, that is God's job, not ours.

God Bless everyone.

-Blaeyk Q'ohle Darqlyte
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
One of my friends is gay, and, I dont know what to say. People tell cruel jokes, they misuse the word, and all the while, I try not to explode. MAybe I should, then they would all shut up. Obviously I feel pretty strongly about gay rights, sometimes a guy who is gay is a better friend then one who isnt. 'Love ya Rocky! Anyway, notice that no one who has reviewed has spoken against gay rights.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
That is not right ! ;-; ::Cries:: I love this. Very touching and saddening. Just 'cause he was gay he was killed/suicide. No fair ! Thats wrong. ::cries::

~ Noelle ~
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
My friend Ti and I had read this at the same time, but she reviewed and I had forgotten where it was at, I really wish people wouldn't be so bull headed. He was just like everyone else, he was still human, this proply dosn't help. It bugs me. lol! ::kicks something:: (foot hurts) ~SHA-BAA~ ::adds to favorites::
TiEka Koniku chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
wow.. that is really strong. i feel the same about gay rights. rock on! i believe that like what people do in their own time is their business. sorry about your uncle. *TI*
psychoticstranger chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
that was very tuching. i have two aunts that are gay and i don't see any problem with it at all. i'm sorry that people have to descriminayte agaenst people like that. there's nothing really different about them.
Mime chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
This piece is very strong. It sheds a whole new meaning on gay rights. In my opinion (which is ignored most of the time), you should send this to the governors. The gotta read it.
Ian chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Diffrent but good. I believe in gay right to, my friend is gay.
Ian chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Diffrent but good. I believe in gay right to, my friend is gay.