Reviews for Tentant Destinée
Saint Sade chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
that...was...so...good!
Nadia20 chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Ok, where's the rest! ;)

I agree with someone else, maybe you should rate this PG-13. But I still like it, so keep going! Awesome job so far!
Lavender Knight chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
oh, this is too brilliant and I absolutely love it. You've captured everything perfectly.

Usually when the story is consumed with such innuendo, there is a certian loss of the speech that it expected of their age.

Your skill promises something already and I look forward to more about the Marquis de Sade.
faery tragedy chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Did you just finish watching "Quills"? The first line of this immediately grabbed me (as it would any innocent person, LOL). I think when referring to someone, you'd have to use "De Sade" instead of just "Sade". Besides, I think that's whence the word "sodomy" was coined. LOL, just a little trivia if you're ever on some dinky gameshow.

This one scene shows so much emotion. Lust, fear, especially. You did a nice job capturing that, I thought.

I've always loved the Marquis de Sade. And pre-revolutionary France. Will you continue with this? As there aren't many other stories I've come across about him?

*Faery Tragedy
Knightengale chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Interesting start; it catches one's attention right away-and it also establishes Sade's penchant for sado-masochism within a short period of time.

Ever since I saw this documentary on the Marquis de Sade on the History Channel and then the movie "Quills," I've become rather interested in his life's story, too. I mean, a man called the "Father of Sadism" must be interesting, right. ;)
Sabine-DeVaugn chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
oo baby, you should write more. seems a little S&M to me! -i
Micol Wydor chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Erm, I'm thinking this has a little much 'innuendo' for PG. PG-13 would probably suit better.

And, maybe you should try to either incorparate the translation into the text ("Parfait, mon jouet. Yes, perfect." It doesn't have to be a complete translation, as long as we get the general idea.) or translate it at the begining like you did with the title of the story.

And, heh, I really liked this story. I was thinking the whole time 'what, being a sex-crazed french guy makes you mad?' but then he had the whip...I liked that little twist. Twisted story. More from the mad Marquis, please.