Reviews for pretty girl
bryce chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
i must admit. this feeling is one that i know too well. i cant well express the way i feel of this poem unless in poetic form as you have done. i like this piece
sideshowattraction chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
don't wish you were different. wish the world would change and strive to make it reality.
i like this piece for its last few lines because then you seem to have found a stronger voice. before that it seems like you are glaming the words up to make them much more meaningful than your message.
also, this is just because i've been taking a lit course and we talk about this kind of stuff so you might not like the idea but if an author is trying to stress a theme in this case ugliness he/she might use words considered ugly or out of place. socially unacceptable if you will. just a thought.
thanks for reviewing my stuff. i don't know why you couldn't review on what did you say. and i really don't like the reflections piece because i wrote it before i knew who i was. your work is very good though. you said you are in high school?
FiberglassButterfly chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
ge, must suck to be pretty...haha, kidding. I can see where you are coming from. good job!