Reviews for That's life
Sarah-Angel87 chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
i really like you writing, but i cant review it all...theres not many, you ahve so many exclent ideas.
I really liked this one though. there were some parts thet really stuck with me for strange small reasons i dont think anybody else noticed, like when you said ...
*...That this nightmare day is ending And I'm ready to welcome the night...*
I thought it was ironic that your nightmare was when you were awake and your release was in sleep...
its very strange to me for a poem to be so emotional and simple at the same time...after all it is just basicly a typical day, just said differently,
your an exclent poet, you have the magical touch that turns something normal into something different and beautiful. keep it up.
ButterfliKysses chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
I Love it! Its really good! It rhymes well and is quite original. It made me laugh & yet I could feel you pain in some parts. I'm sure everyone has felt like this at least once, so this is a great poem to relate too!
kcididfnord chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Wow, this is apropos, as I felt exactly like this today. Nothing seemed to be going right. I really loved the rhyming scheme. :)

If I ever stop being lazy, I'll have to take a look at your Alpha Warriors story! Looks interesting. I feel kind of bad, because you've given such great reviews. So thanks.

Keep writing poetry, you're very good at it. :)

Skyra
AnnaSun chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Hi,

Another great poem. Well done!

Thanks for sharing :)