Reviews for Maybe I Should Hate You For This
My name is Ailis chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Love this story.
Lasso the Moon chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
You're a brilliant writer. My eyes actually teared up. Four of my friends have committed suicide, one of which was one of my best friends. (Yeah, unfortunately we live in a screwed up world). So, in all honesty, I really didn't feel any sympathy for the girl by the end. I don't think anyone deserves to die, and not in a "SCREW THE DEATH PENALTY" way at all, I just mean nobody should feel compelled to take their own life. Which is why I feel like despite the fact that she hated him, she would still feel some desolation. It's hard to know someone for even a while and realize they are gone forever. A boy I knew took his life just this past Christmas Eve so maybe that's why I'm going on about this. I'm sorry, I'm getting carried away. My tears welled up for the boy, and maybe that seems strange but I suppose stories are meant to be read with differing experiences in mind. Anyway, enough, I enjoyed the story. It was gripping to say the least... leaves you thinking.
Supernatural 101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
that was teribal. not the story but what happened in the story. I feel aweful for them both haveing to live with that guilt and sicrets.

you definately will get somewhere in the writing busines
forkandyoghurt chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I feel, strangely enough, bad for the guy and not the girl xD
PeanutButterKnife chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
And I'm now done reading all your stories... but now I'm sad, because there aren't any more to read... T.T

She seems really young to me. I lurved it.
silver shaft chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
i have no idea what i would do if i got raped. def start biting my nails again thats for sure cause i used to do that all the time. wow though if he killed himself that would be so much different! good job :).
Pirate Bones chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I'd feel extremely guilty if I were her, cause he died. Meaning he felt guilty because it's suicide. But then again, if someone raped me I would feel so mad I might rip of his head...

So tragic but perfect too.
Mascara is evil chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Usually when I think of rapists I find them sick and deplorable and all that jazz but I feel terribly sad for this guy. I mean yeah what he did was horrid but I guess it just seems so harsh she hates him, he hates himself, he kills himself and she's still doesn't fell at least a little better. I've never been raped (duh) so I have no idea how terrible that must feel but I would be relieved I didn't have to kill the rat bastard and go to jail.
Georgianna chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This was amazingly power. Genius, even.
Maggie Summers chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Holy...

You are a crazy good writer. I feel so bad for that girl!

I don't know what to say, except that that was really, really good and I feel really sad and I want to read more of your stuff!

-Maggie
K.M.Mackenzie chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This is really interesting in a dark sort of way. Thank you. And I like how you record time in a really quick way, showing us the glimpses of what we need to know and not recounting a whole lot of useless rubish that barely even fits to the plot.
somuchformyhappyending chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
amazing. I love you. you're officially my hero.

bec
eyesoar chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
i really like this. it was descriptive, yet not to the point where i wanted to claw my eyes out

M-azing.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Simply unforgettable
chicanerysmile chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Wow - you have amazing talent. This story is fantastic. Absorbing. Kinda sad and disturbing and great with it. I'm gonna go read more. B.