Reviews for The Ways of Magic, rewritten
J. Perry chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
This is a really good story i havent read the original but i will.
Just Jenita chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
I must say, I agree with warnthepenguins and with saotoshi, and Haures(after ch. 1.)

I really like your story though, and If you ever get the chance, can you RR my story? (I've got just one, anyone is welcome to read it!)

:D
Haures chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
I agree with warnthepengiuns
Haures chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
The second one is better written, but I like the first better.
Laerian chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Maelan
I really love reading about magic and wizards so when i got to this I had to check it out. This is an excellent start! I love your names and your descriptions are great. I wanna know what happens to Avaline so i will definately read on. Keep it up!
Laerian
ps:please R&R my story when you get a chance. Thanks
alsdjf chapter 5 . 10/9/2003
Sao: OOh, I get to read your story over. Although, I don't see any difference. Perhaps you've fixed minor spelling mistakes or something, but I don't pay that close attention all the time to actually notice.

HOS: We'll continue to read this, though, and see what (if any) changes you make. Is the other one done though?

Sao: Good question. We'll go check it out now.

~Sao & HOS
Forsakn chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
*shrugs* Interesting.
warnthepenguins chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Lookin' good! But this's been bothering me-if it's real hot, then shouldn't the merry fire in the fireplace be rather oppressively warm, instead of nice and friendly? I'm not sure, but I think it may actually have been a common practice in days of yore to leave a fire burning at all hours-in which case it's not the continuity but the description that needs changing.