Reviews for Please Play Game Again
indexx chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
You know what is great about this... it's both Haiku and poetry! Great poem/haiku!
WakkoRyan chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Not a chance, indeed.
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
LOL...well, this isn't the *first* rhyming haiku, because I'm sure I have one or two, but it does indeed rhyme, which adds muchly to the humour. The way you set it, I imagined the cap actually saying those words-maybe in an 'automated cheerful receptionist' voice...and you responding cynically, throwing cap in the garbage. Definitely worthy of laughing-out-loud.
Pose For Me chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Aw, why not play again? You just might win!. The Summary had me laughing. Hehe. Bottle caps always say "please play game again." Only when I read that do I read the bottle to see what contest is going on. O, i once won a free Coke! *beams*
Yes, yes, I DO write about odd things. I just figured since no one really writes about that sort of stuff, I might as well do it since I don't like going with the flow. I'm the fish in the river who tries to swin upstream, against the current. :)
*salutes you back* Aw, I've never been saluted before. *tear*
Regina O.B.
DMK chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
A rhyming haiku. Cool, but so short that I feel a little dumb leaving it an actual review. Just wanted to let you know I read it.
Akura Nishi chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
ha ha ha ha!
Delphian Wyrd chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
hahahahahahhahhahahhah pop huh? evilness
Lellida chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
I LOVE IT! PURE GENUIS! seriously that was awesome. three lines of pure coolness. Ok I'm done. YAHO! now I'm really done.
Eckrice chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Um.. I don't get it... I guess it's pretty good... Oh well.
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
I like your haiku, but it's not the first rhyming one, lol. ; I wrote one that rhymed (it's the very last haiku of my Nature Haiku Collection) and I know other people have done it before. ;

However! Rhyming haikus are hard to do, and you should be rewarded. *gives you a gold star*

Keep writing!

Namir Swiftpaw
cindie chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
lol :p
Chlorinated Pi chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Great idea. That was really funny. Those soda cap games are evil, aren't they?
The Drunkn Munky chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Thats awsome and true hehe good job.

It ryhmes to it could be a little song.