Reviews for Morning Fix
Felinity chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
oh my god, its like a prefect modern love story lol i love it :)

makes me smile just reading it, i can't wait to see how their relationship develops and when he gets to learn his french obssesion's name :)
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
its not even funny how much i miss this (
fam chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
Are you dead, you haven't updated in awhile? I hope you aren't, I really love this story.
forbiddenstars chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
.kannon.

amazing, really amazing story.

D i think i really like mr. frenchman.

if you could, update please...
PindrakeCake chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
Aie! It's very good, I like it a lot!
CrayonMentality chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
Great story. Terrible place to stop!

I like this is, it's good. :)
strawberry buttercup chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
cute. can't wait to see how their relationship progresses. they seem so differnet, so i'm very intrested to see how you relate them to one another. if they do at all, and how they get together. and i have a slight suspicion that joel has a crush on his best friend? damm i'll have to wait. plz update soon!
xbloodxmagnoliax chapter 8 . 7/5/2007
hey i love your story and i hope you update soon i would greatly appreciate it!

~magnolia
paputsza chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
ALL gay guys take french or they at least know merci, bonjour, and rendezvous and parler.
Kamiko-Miha chapter 8 . 10/4/2006
I love Zack he's so funny! Thanks for such an interesting story. Hehe I wonder how Mr. ? will react when he finds out how old Zack is...oh well.
noname52 chapter 8 . 9/4/2006
This is such a totally awesome story. I love it!
TheDauphine chapter 8 . 9/3/2006
I LOVE this storie! Please update! I hope you continue and that things havent been too bad for you. If you have trouble thinking of ideas, I read. The next thing I do is think about my storie before going to bed. More likly or not Ill have a dream about it and it will give me ideas.

Bien, bonne chance! .
Kanilla chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
I'm sad to see there hasn't been any updates for such a long time. I stumbled upon this story today and after reading half the first chapter I was captured. The way you write, not too many details and meaningless things that would bore a reader, but just about the right amount of information to make it interesting. The relationship between Joel and Zack is fascinating too, Joel's being over-protective and all. A shame we haven't gotten to know the French bloke's name yet though, he's an interesting character.

I hope life isn't treating you too bad. A story like this deserves its rewiews!

Yours sincerly, Kanilla
Natasha5 chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
According to my terrible French (oh Gods, my French is so terrible. I can just about stutter out 'me - want - toilet - go.) that note said something along the lines of... Why do you keep watching me? What is it that you see?

Something like that.

My French sucks.

Yours,Natasha. x x x
afk chapter 8 . 4/17/2006
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STOPPED THERE! _ gawd this is great! the tension is too much! ek
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »