Reviews for Morning Fix
FeatherJunkie chapter 8 . 7/26/2005
Walter Dash (the previous reviewer) has the right idea: come back and give us another chapter! I -loved- this, honestly. The French guy is awesome; you can't just leave us there... *tears up*
Mytheos chapter 8 . 7/10/2005
Come back!
Switch chapter 8 . 6/17/2005
Hm, Yes. Yes, I love it. Is very good. Is he going realize he still hasn't learned his name soon? _
Switch chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
You keep spelling none wrong. "It's none of my business" would be correct. You keep writing "Noun". The cat ran. The cat is the noun. Ran is the verb. Understand? Um, anyway, I like the story so far and I love your characters. I'm going ot go read more now...
pneumothorax chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
'“My I ask, why did your parents split up?”

This worked well. I'm assuming you're not updating any more. That's kinda sad.
pneumothorax chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
The non-mention of what he drew suggests it's going to come up in a later chapter. It better had; I'm interested.
pneumothorax chapter 5 . 6/11/2005
'The sinks are really un-comfy to sit on (This isn’t the first time I have been trapped by Mrs Kerrigan) but they do ok for seat replacements, so I settle down.' I loved the image of sitting in the sinks & looking through the sketch book.

Initally with the 'I am pissed off' scene, it sounded almost immature or cliche in few parts although not overall. However, after the punch, it got serious which was a nice contrast. It lead well.
pneumothorax chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
Last chapter you wrote the 'Joel lies' part very well. A second after, you got the feeling he was lying - the contrast to the sophistication and the note's supposed words. Curious chapter this when french guy says why he's sad.n
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I love the ending; botht he jelousy with the note and then being given it, and the classically simple line: 'I could almost cry. It’s in French.' A very good first chapter - readable without being bulked down by descriptions, although you still fit them in. Good.
Wendyroo chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
XD No...! You absolutly MUST finish this! It's freaking adorable! _ Please? I'll give you a cookie XD Hee hee... Zack's cute as hell. *cough* If things don't work out with the un-named French guy, there's always me! _~ Muhahaha...UPDATE!~wendy
M L chapter 8 . 5/14/2005
Oh my god, I love this. The first chapter is amazing. Update soon or I might have problems. -glows-
Chainlinks chapter 8 . 4/20/2005
Awesome. You've got a unique writing style, something that's both real and funny. The characters are great and I totally got caught up in the story. More soon, please?
Icarus-Rising chapter 8 . 3/5/2005
*adds story to favorites

I love your plot line, keep it up.
DustyInvasion chapter 8 . 1/25/2005
I loved the story! Zack is adorable and while I love him with the French guy, I feel sorry for poor Joel! I can’t wait to see where you take this.

~DI

If you find time, please check out my story :)

Secret’s in the Rain: A psychotic lover he can’t escape, an overprotective brother he doesn’t remember, and a murder that was never committed. {SLASH}
Kakiryu chapter 8 . 12/21/2004
I like it, I love it, I want some more of it...! BUT, it's been forever since you updated! *sigh* Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »